PUFFY

Puffydog CoinPUFFY

Rank #4019
Token
On 17,365 watchlists

Puffydog Coin Price (PUFFY)

<$0.00000001
0.83%

<0.00000001 BTC0.83%

<0.00000001 ETH0.83%

Low:$0
High:<$0.00000001
24h
PUFFY  Puffydog Coin PUFFYPrice: <$0.00000001 0.83%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read more

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$1,566,648
0.00%
Volume
24h
$8,954
6.84%
Volume / Market Cap
--
Circulating Supply
--
Max Supply
1,000,000,000,000,000
Total Supply
--

Puffydog Coin Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

PUFFY Price Live Data

The live Puffydog Coin price today is $1.57e-9 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $8,954.46 USD. Puffydog Coin is up 0.83% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #4019, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 PUFFY coins.

What is Puffy? Puffydog Coin is a hyper deflationary coin that is build around the love of animals, cannabis and good music. The community is a place where you can build relationships, safely grow your money while raising awareness on the medicinal benefits of cannabis. Puffydog coin plans on create partnerships with target celebrity and building influence to raise awareness through charitable even. They also plan on donating to local animal shelters and sponsor adoption evens. It plans on creating a NFT space where new artist can launch their music and possible creating a dex.

What are Puffy’s Tokenomics

This token uses a unique Anti-whale Anti-bot feature, which limits bot activity and help to promote healthy growth. The tokenomics are that main reason for this and can be broken down as followed 4% percent for liquidity, 2% for auto burn, 2% to redistribution, and 2% to the marketing wallet. This token also limits the amount of coins able to be held to 10 trillion or 1% of the total supply in order to prevent whales from holding too many tokens. The tax of 10% can be broken up as followed static rewards, automatic LP acquisition, auto burn, and for the marketing wallet. Static rewards are proportionally shared over all PUFFY holders. Automatic LP acquisition applies a tax which is added to the LP this increase the LP and help to create price stability. The auto burn insures that the prices will steadily increase as the supply continues to decrease. Lastly the marketing/ charity wallet insure that there will always be fund available for any case.

Who are the founders of Puffy and How did It start? Puffydog Coin was created by a group of cryptocurrency investors from all around the world that have been in this space since 2017 and have even doxed themselves on Youtube. They came together on telegram and started initially because they were tired of being rugged. It slowly grew into something more and they were able to create a small community that wants to prevent this from happening to others. They focus their coin on the things they found important which was the love of animals, cannabis and good music.

Puffydog Coin launched its token on May 19, 2021 with 1 quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) Puffy tokens. 10% of the total supply was paired with 140 BNB after presale and added to the PancakeSwap liquidity pool. 3.5% of the total supply was allocated to the team and subsequently locked for 2 months using a third-party provider. 1.5% of the total supply was allocated for future deals and marketing. To date a total of 76% of the initials supply of token have been burnt. This leaves about 24% remaining in marketing wallet, pancake swap and holders.

converter-coin-logo

PUFFY

Puffydog Coin

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

PUFFY Price Statistics

Puffydog Coin Price Today
Puffydog Coin Price<$0.00000001
Price Change24h<$0.00000001
0.83%
24h Low / 24h HighNo Data
Trading Volume24h$8,954.46
6.84%
Volume / Market CapNo Data
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#4019
Puffydog Coin Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$1,566,647.67
0
Puffydog Coin Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / HighNo Data
Yesterday's Open / CloseNo Data
Yesterday's ChangeNo Data
Yesterday's Volume$9,765.59
Puffydog Coin Price History
7d Low / 7d HighNo Data
30d Low / 30d HighNo Data
90d Low / 90d HighNo Data
52 Week Low / 52 Week HighNo Data
All Time High
Jun 17, 2021 (5 minutes ago)
No Data
All Time Low
May 31, 2021 (17 days ago)
No Data
Puffydog Coin ROI
No Data
Puffydog Coin Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total SupplyNo Data
Max Supply1,000,000,000,000,000 PUFFY