ReefReef giá REEF
Thống kê về Reef
- Vốn hóa thị trường
- Khối lượng (24 giờ)
- Khối lượng/Vốn hóa thị trường (24h)
- Lượng cung lưu hành
- 22,821,409,581 REEF
- Tổng cung
- 22,821,409,581 REEF
- Nguồn cung tối đa
- Vốn hóa thị trường pha loãng hoàn toàn
Đang tải dữ liệu
Vui lòng đợi, chúng tôi đang tải dữ liệu biểu đồ
Đang tải dữ liệu...
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure.
Tin tức về Reef%
Thông tin về Reef
What Is Reef (REEF)?
Reef is a Reliable Extensible Efficient Fast Layer-1 Blockchain for DeFi, NFT & Gaming. Built using Substrate Framework, it provides high scalability, enabling almost instant low-cost transactions, and supports Solidity and EVM, allowing developers to seamlessly migrate their DApps from Ethereum without any change in the codebase.
Reef Chain is the most advanced EVM-compatible blockchain. It's self-upgradable and has on-chain governance. Its infrastructure also allows for EVM extensions which allows for native token bridge, scheduled calls (ie. recurring payments), and smart contract in-place code upgrades. In the near future, it will support additional VMs which will allow developers to write code in multiple programming languages. The network runs on a Nominated Proof-of-Stake (NPoS) consensus mechanism, which offers scalability and low fees.
REEF is the native token that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- Running validator nodes by staking REEF tokens.
- Nominating which validator nodes should be part of the network.
Reef is backed by multiple leading funds and venture capitalists including NGC, QCP, Bitcoin.com, Kenetic Capital, LD Capital, TRG Capital, Krypital Group, Genesis Block, Woodstock Fund and others.
Reef Chain development tools include:
- Remix and EVM integrated development environments for uploading and deploying smart contracts.
- Reefscan blockchain explorer to assist with deploying validators, bonding and nominating validators, debugging contracts, and understanding network performance.
- Reef command line tools that allow developers deploy applications from local environments.
- Reef wallet for accessing and interacting with the blockchain