Các loại tiền điện tử:  11,155Trao đổi:  391Vốn hóa thị trường:  $1,562,023,969,385Khối lượng trong vòng 24 giờ:  $75,441,950,767Tỷ lệ thống trị:  BTC: 45.8% ETH: 18.8%Phí gas trên ETH:  31 Gwei
Các loại tiền điện tử:  11,155Trao đổi:  391Vốn hóa thị trường:  $1,562,023,969,385Khối lượng trong vòng 24 giờ:  $75,441,950,767Tỷ lệ thống trị:  BTC: 45.8% ETH: 18.8%Phí gas trên ETH:  31 Gwei

Libertas TokenLIBERTAS

Xếp hạng 1707
Trên 563 danh sách theo dõi

Giá Libertas Token (LIBERTAS)


0.0000002213 BTC1.91%

0.000003355 ETH1.91%

24 giờ
LIBERTAS  Libertas Token LIBERTASPrice: $0.008433 1.91%
Vốn hóa thị trường
Vốn hóa thị trường được pha loãng hoàn toàn
Khối lượng
24 giờ
Khối lượng / Vốn hóa thị trường
Lượng cung lưu hành
93,379,956.31 LIBERTAS
Tổng cung tối đa
Tổng cung

Libertas Token Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

LIBERTAS Dữ liệu về giá theo thời gian thực

Giá Libertas Token hôm nay$0.008433 USD với khối lượng giao dịch trong 24 giờ là $50.31 USD. Libertas Token giảm 1.91 trong 24 giờ qua. Thứ hạng hiện tại trên CoinMarketCap là #1707, với vốn hóa thị trường là $787,445 USD. Lượng cung lưu hành là 93,379,956 LIBERTAS đồng coin và lượng cung tối đa là 100,000,000 LIBERTAS đồng coin.

Libertas (launched in July 2020) is a hybrid decentralised Podcast infrastructure and streaming platform, created to promote unimpeded traffic between content creators and listeners and to empower everyone with the simplicity and freedom to distribute, monetise and stream original audio content.

The Libertas Token is built on a decentralised model to ensure transparency and fairness. The Libertas Vox platform is built on top of IPFS (a hypermedia protocol designed to make the web faster, safer and more open) which enables content to be distributed amongst countless nodes thus ensuring data perpetuity. The result is content that is free of DDoS attacks and is uncensorable.

Why was Libertas created?

Libertas was born with the best interests of its users at heart, to solve issues arising from unfair revenue sharing, abuse of user privacy, arbitrary blocking of revenue by traditional payment processors, rampant censorship, deplatforming and forced content among others.

How are blocking of revenue and unfair revenue sharing solved?

Decentralisation is key in preventing payments to content creators from being blocked. By leveraging the power of decentralisation, donations to content creators on Libertas Vox are split to ensure 90% of the revenue goes straight to the content creators themselves, with the remaining 10% split as follows; 1% is burnt forever thus reducing the overall supply, 4.5% is split proportionally between stakers, and 4.5% is added to the developer fund to ensure continued innovation, development and maintenance of the ecosystem.

How is forced content addressed?

We believe content should not be forced upon users. Our unique Liberate functionality is a way for users to promote content they like, by allocating their Libertas balance (without spending any tokens) to creators, channels or shows, to boost exposure organically instead of using easily exploitable algorithms.

What is the Libertas Token used for?

The Libertas Token is an ERC-20 utility token which can be used to tip or reward content creators, Liberate content, subscribe to channels, purchase content, pay-per-stream, earn through revenue sharing, staking, premium NFTs and more.

How will Libertas fund itself?

The Libertas users, community and their best interests are at the heart of everything we do. As such, the primary source of revenue is the nominal 4.5% portion of revenue added to the developer fund.



Libertas Token



United States Dollar

LIBERTAS Thống kê giá

Libertas Token Giá hôm nay
Giá Libertas Token$0.008433
Thay đổi giá24h$-0.0001646
Thấp 24 giờ / Cao 24 giờ
$0.008253 /
Khối lượng giao dịch24h$50.31
Khối lượng / Vốn hóa thị trường0.00006389
Ưu thế thị trường0.00%
Thứ hạng trên thị trường#1707
Vốn hóa thị trường của Libertas Token
Vốn hóa thị trường$787,444.79
Vốn hóa thị trường được pha loãng hoàn toàn$843,269.60
Libertas Token Giá ngày hôm qua
Thấp / Cao của hôm qua
$0.008253 /
Mức giá Mở/Đóng cửa của ngày hôm qua
$0.008753 /
Biến động của ngày hôm qua


Khối lượng giao dịch của ngày hôm qua$50.25
Libertas Token Lịch sử giá cả
Thấp 7 ngày / Cao 7 ngày
$0.008253 /
Thấp 30 ngày / Cao 30 ngày
$0.006713 /
Thấp 90 ngày / Cao 90 ngày
$0.006713 /
Thấp 52 tuần / Cao 52 tuần
$0.001177 /
Mức giá cao nhất lịch sử
Mar 25, 2021 (4 months ago)
Mức giá thấp nhất lịch sử
Sep 06, 2020 (a year ago)
ROI của Libertas Token


Libertas Token Cung cấp
Lượng cung lưu hành93,379,956 LIBERTAS
Tổng cung100,000,000 LIBERTAS
Tổng cung tối đa100,000,000 LIBERTAS