Dent 価格 (DENT)
Please wait, we are loading chart data
Dent 本日の価格 は、¥0.366658 JPYです。24時間の取引ボリュームは ¥1,795,880,878 JPYです。 Dentは過去24時間で3.80%減少しています。 現在のCoinMarketCapランキングは#125位で、時価総額はです。 コインの循環供給量は98,261,255,759 DENTです と最大供給量は表示できません。
What Is Dent (DENT)?
Launched in 2017, Dent is a revolutionary digital mobile operator offering eSIM cards, mobile data plans, call minutes top-ups and a roaming-free experience. According to the company website, Dent employs blockchain technology’s powers to create a global marketplace for mobile data liberalization.
Dent has an ambitious roadmap ahead, with plans to expand its services to new markets by the end of 2021. The company has already attracted more than twenty-five million mobile device users, and Dent services are available in more than 140 countries. Enterprise partnerships for Dent include Samsung Blockchain, The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Telecom Infra.
Who Are the Founders of Dent?
Tero Katajainen is the founder and CEO of DENT Wireless. He acquired a master’s degree diploma in sciences from Tampere University of Technology in 1999. After graduating, he became a system administrator and java programmer at the university. In 2001, Katajainen became the CTO of Genetics AG, and in 2003 he founded Pocket Indian Software Solutions. Katajainen served as a senior Java/Android consultant for the United Nations in 2015. He has multiple awards and honorary achievements in the field of technology.
Mikko Linnamäki is a co-founder of DENT Wireless. Since 2000 he has been an active entrepreneur and businessman. With five successful businesses before founding Dent, Linnamäki introduces himself as a “serial web-entrepreneur and Internet software pioneer.” His most long-standing business venture is Smartseed GmbH, which has been successfully operating since late 2000. Since then, Linnamäki participated in the founding of DEVCOT, one of the largest open-source IMAP servers globally.
What Makes Dent Unique?
Dent is a revolutionary player in the market of mobile communications and data services. Today, around half of the world’s population has restricted access to mobile services because of the high prices traditional mobile carriers offer. Dent brings in the power of blockchain technology to revolutionize this and provide global access to mobile airtime and data.
Dent eliminates the understanding that your mobile data is tied to your location by becoming a global digital mobile operator. Dent offers plans that suit today’s global citizens’ needs by removing roaming fees and introducing international mobile plans. Everything on the Dent platform is purchased through DENT tokens, meaning that all transactions are recorded on the blockchain, and there is no chance for a customer to pay for something and not receive it. Unlike traditional mobile operators, Dent aims to make mobile airtime and data available globally to anyone interested, regardless of their location.
Read more about Hedera Hashgraph.
Find out more about Origo.
Learn more about DApps.
Have a look at the CoinMarketCap blog.
How Many Dent (DENT) Coins Are There in Circulation?
According to the company whitepaper, there is a maximum supply of 100 billion DENT tokens. The total circulating supply at the time of writing is 93,690,412,211 DENT tokens.
Of the total supply, 8.6 billion DENT tokens were sold at a fixed price of $0.0005 per token during the company’s initial coin offering (ICO). 30% of all DENT tokens remain at the company for strategic acquisitions and market seeding, user incentives, salaries and bonuses. The remaining 70% of the token supply was released during pre-sale and sale events, and any outstanding tokens were locked up and released quarterly after that.
How Is the Dent Network Secured?
DENT is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token. This means that the Dent platform operates thanks to the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus method. Unlike Bitcoin, which utilizes the proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanism, Dent relies on large stakeholders to become nodes and transaction validators.
The benefits of PoS consensus mechanisms are many, but the most prominent include increased scalability and reduced electrical and computing power consumption. Considering this, many platforms are looking to utilize the Ethereum blockchain to launch their products. Dent is one of the pioneer projects to launch an ERC-20 token back in 2017.
Where Can You Buy Dent (DENT)?
DENT coins are relatively accessible for purchase, being ERC-20 tokens. One of your solid choices is Binance, which has the largest trade volume of DENT coins as of April 2021.
Another option to purchase DENT tokens is KuCoin. Of course, it is crucial to note that investing in cryptocurrency can be risky, as coin prices are incredibly volatile.
Find more information here about buying cryptos.
過去最高値Jan 09, 2018 (3 years ago)
過去最低値Mar 13, 2020 (a year ago)