Hifi Finance 価格 (MFT)
Please wait, we are loading chart data
Hifi Finance 本日の価格 は、¥1.65 JPYです。24時間の取引ボリュームは ¥4,324,079,222 JPYです。 弊社ではMFTからJPYへの価格はリアルタイムで更新されています。 Hifi Financeは過去24時間で1.34%増加しています。 現在のCoinMarketCapランキングは#404位で、時価総額はです。 コインの循環供給量は10,000,000,000 MFTです と最大最大供給量10,000,000,000 MFTコイン。
What Is Hifi Lending Protocol (MFT)?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) is a Lending Protocol that allows anyone to borrow against their crypto. Hifi uses a bond-like instrument, representing an on-chain obligation that settles on a specific future date. Buying and selling the tokenized debt enables fixed-rate, fixed term lending and borrowing — something much needed in decentralized finance today. It is anticipated that a ticker symbol change will occur alongside future iterations on the Hifi Lending Protocol.
Mainframe Token (MFT) is the native utility token that is used for:
- Governance votes
- Staking to ensure the safety of the protocol
- Rewarding contributors to the ecosystem
What can you do with the Hifi Lending Protocol:
- Borrow: Lock collateral in a vault to mint fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens. These debt tokens can be swapped for instant liquidity allowing users to leverage long, yield farm, or pursue other strategic trades without selling their collateral tokens.
- Lend: Buy fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens for a discount. When the term expires they can be redeemed for face value, earning lenders a predictable return on their investment.
- Provide Liquidity: Earn trading fees by providing liquidity between debt tokens and stablecoins on an Automated Market Maker (AMM).
How Many MFT Tokens (MFT) Are There in Circulation?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) launched its token in Q1 2018, with a supply cap of 10B tokens. All tokens have vested and are widely distributed.
Who Are the Founders of the Hifi Lending Protocol?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) was founded by Mick Hagen in 2017. Through 2018 and 2019 the team released a decentralized chat application and a decentralized operating system, but both products failed to gain significant traction.
In 2019 the team pivoted into Defi and started working on a decentralized lending and borrowing platform. Mick handed over the role of CEO to Doug Leonard in early 2020. Doug had been working with the company since 2018 with a background in software development and IT security.
Doug rebuilt the team, acquiring the token streaming protocol Sablier, and hiring its founder and developer Paul Razvan Berg as the lead engineer. In February 2021 Mainframe officially rebranded to Hifi.
Where Can I Buy Mainframe Token (MFT)?
MFT is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges, with cryptocurrency and stablecoin pairs currently available.
Binance offers the largest amount of liquidity as of February 2021, while Bittrex also offers a Bitcoin (BTC) pair, and Upbit has a KRW pair. MFT can also be purchased on Uniswap V2 for a decentralized option. New to cryptocurrency?
|Hifi Finance 価格||¥1.65|
過去最高値Apr 03, 2021 (8 months ago)
過去最低値Mar 13, 2020 (2 years ago)
|Hifi Finance ROI|