Market data is untracked
This project is featured as an 'Untracked Listing'
For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)
$YAKU Price Live Data
We have 3 existing collections.
- Yaku Engineering - https://magiceden.io/marketplace/yaku_corp
- Capsule X - https://magiceden.io/marketplace/yaku_corp_capsulex
- Yaku X - https://magiceden.io/marketplace/yaku_x
These 3 collections are 100% sold out and have varying utility.
- Raced in P&E game, used as transportation on the open map of the Yakuverse, customizable
- Real estate in the Yakuverse, many partner integrations within them (AI driven crypto trading signals, Audius music streaming, upcoming mint project scores, etc), access to the open map of the Yakuverse, ability to invite friends over and host events, ability to generate revenue via advertising hosting on your property, etc.
- Access to the Yaku DAO spaces within the Yakuverse, access to HubX SaaS, access to full files to transpose your avatar to other VR/AR/Metaverse settings
All get staking yields, bikes 2 per day, avatars 4 per day, capsules 6 per day with varying additional output based on tiers/rarity.
As far as token issuance, we are doing strictly staking/play and earn and not planning a traditional IDO right now. We’re also building a SaaS platform that will support the token in addition to implementing it in our metaverse economy. The best areas I can point you to with regards to development of the project are:
Our first-ever Phantom wallet and Unreal Engine integration (now live on the Chrome store as “Yaku Relay”) that we will open source for other Solana UE developers: https://twitter.com/yakucorp/status/1533911804086083584?s=21&t=bgtBTPzu2M-czFrgnbPu0g
We have an updated beta including our newest, higher tier of metaverse property coming soon (it will add access to Divine Mansions, new partner integrations and v1 of our in-game market): https://twitter.com/yakucorp/status/1553426560673140736?s=21&t=bgtBTPzu2M-czFrgnbPu0g
We are developing the SaaS solution we call HubX - https://twitter.com/yakucorp/status/1552884558596476928?s=21&t=bgtBTPzu2M-czFrgnbPu0g
We have some pretty significant partnerships already with other web3 communities but also with web2 companies:
We are still actively hiring UE5 devs and full stack devs to build faster. HubX was actually as a result of us acquiring another project by the name of Cosmic Astronauts and integrating their team.
Here are some other articles that you may be interested in: