CyberVein Price (CVT)
CyberVein to USD Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
CVT Price Live Data
The live CyberVein price today is $0.008542 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $154,450 USD. We update our CVT to USD price in real-time. CyberVein is up 0.71% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #1200, with a live market cap of $9,057,449 USD. It has a circulating supply of 1,060,404,496 CVT coins and a max. supply of 2,147,483,648 CVT coins.
If you would like to know where to buy CyberVein, the top cryptocurrency exchanges for trading in CyberVein stock are currently OKEx, HitBTC, ZT, MEXC, and Hotbit. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What Is CyberVein (CVT)?
CyberVein's big-data solution is based on the PISR (private, interlink, secure, robust) distributed database, database operations are stored on CyberVein blockchain network which runs on a Proof-of-Contribution (PoC) consensus mechanism. The solution is focusing on enterprise-level "blockchain + big-data" customized services.
CVT is the native utility token that is used for:
- Storage payment: The data owner pays the corresponding storage fee based on the file size and bandwidth consumed in such a process.
- Computing power payment: Payments from user to owner for usage, and remuneration for software developers is going to be exclusively conducted in CVT.
- Data exchange: On CyberVein's federated learning platform, the data acquirer trades the data at a price contracted between the two parties for distributed modeling applications.
- CROSS NFT issuance payment: Dapp businesses are obligated to pay for Storage and Data Exchange in light of network resources occupied, and may set up CyberVein token as a means of payment to issue NFT or conduct business in accordance to their desired business model.
CyberVein tools include:
- PISR Consortium database, creates better data management: through safe and reliable virtual machine operation and maintenance of user data, data is efficiently aggregated for upstream data, and data traceability and tracking are realized to ensure the reliability of data sources and outputs, and achieve cross-level, cross-departmental data sharing to improve the timeliness, diversity, stock and density of data to realize the commercial value of data, and truly solve the problems in data flow.
- DAG storage chain, creates safer data storage, with better efficiency, no block confirmation, low transaction fees, and also eliminates miner, supports asynchronous verification and parallel processing of each node, the more nodes, the faster the speed, the stronger the scalability, which leads to better scalability. The database backup on DAG storage chain provides an extra layer of security for businesses.
- Cytrix, allows GPU to be shared. Nodes can contribute part of their GPU to the network, in return for compensation through the Proof of Contribution mechanism. The contributed GPU can aid enterprises or individuals in data modeling with federated learning.
- Federated Learning Platform, enables data to be monetized. Federated Learning is a distributed machine learning workflow. The datasets are first trained locally, and the data of all parties is kept locally, without revealing privacy or violating regulations. Individual terminals return trained models to the server to create a shared model. Effectively protect data privacy and security, solve the problem of information silo, and thus realize the value of data. The platform will also provide algorithms to support data modeling operations by enterprises and individuals.
How Many CVT Coins Are There in Circulation?
CyberVein launched its project on March 26, 2018 with 2,147,483,648 (~2.1 billion tokens) CVT tokens created at genesis.The token is pre-mined and has a fixed supply. CyberVein avoids creating inflation in the supply of tokens, a technique used in some token economies, as this method implies that the token holders subsidize the applications’ activity on the network. Instead, CyberVein is designed to operate in the long term in a sustainable fashion relying on big-data service fees from DAVE alliance. To subsidize network activities during the network’s bootstrap phase, a capped pool was allocated (see “Long-term Reserves” below) and dedicated for both expanding the ecosystem and for providing proof-of-contribution token rewards.
50% Pool 1 - Long-term Reserves
30% Foundation Funds for Long-Term Reserves
15% Technology Development
5% Marketing events
36% Pool 2 - Private Sale
10% Pool 3 - Team and Founding Partners
4% Pool 4 - Advisor
Who Are the Founders of CyberVein?
CyberVein big-data solution was created by CV Technology Foundation, and it's whitepaper was authored by Arthur Yu and Jack Ge. Both will continue to be members of CyberVein’s executive team, with Arthur serving as Global Director and Jack as Global Ambassador.
Where Can I Buy CyberVein Token (CVT)?
CVT is available through Poloniex, Bittrex Global, OKEx, MXC, Bitbns and many other exchanges. Some services will allow you to use fiat currencies to make a purchase, either through a bank transfer or a credit card.
What Makes CyberVein Unique?
Rather than a blockchain project, CyberVein is more of a blockchain based big-data solution, therefore CyberVein is more focused on securities concerns on enterprise level database usage, as well as feasibility of standardized and legalized data monetization. Since nowadays there’s growing concerns over data privacy breach and data losses due to database failure.
With PISR database installed on the server, a consortium database will be formed around servers where only the client have access to (no different than any other databases), the database create enough distributed redundancies, and the states and actions of databases will be recorded on the blockchain, which acts like a time machine. This leads to: A single point of failure will not cause loss of data on the database. Databases could rollback in accordance to the blockchain hash. Any malevolent actions will be recorded and visible within the consortium database, and denied. Provides a functional interface for supervisory audits, supports supervisory audit access, and supports comprehensive blockchain index monitoring to ensure operational quality
On the other hand, the DAG storage chain mirrors a sharded copy of the database, which is not limited to the consortium database, but stored globally, as an extra layer of safety.
The federated learning platform is not a product, but rather an innovative workflow that allows machine learning training to be done locally on the terminal instead of a centralized server. This means sensitive information never leaves the server or seen by anyone.
CVT to USD Converter
CVT Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.01705|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$18,342,739.15|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighApr 09, 2021 (8 months ago)
All Time LowJan 10, 2020 (2 years ago)
|Circulating Supply||1,060,404,496 CVT|
|Total Supply||2,147,483,648 CVT|
|Max Supply||2,147,483,648 CVT|