SmartCredit Token Price (SMARTCREDIT)
SmartCredit Token Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
SMARTCREDIT Price Live Data
The live SmartCredit Token price today is $1.70 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $402,663 USD. SmartCredit Token is down 8.94% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #1335, with a live market cap of $2,294,999 USD. It has a circulating supply of 1,350,243 SMARTCREDIT coins and the max. supply is not available.
If you would like to know where to buy SmartCredit Token, the top exchanges for trading in SmartCredit Token are currently Bilaxy, Uniswap (V2), Bittrex, Bancor Network, and Loopring Exchange. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What Is SmartCredit.io?
SmartCredit.io is a Decentral Finance application for crypto borrowing and lending. The key features are:
- The low collateral ratio for the borrowers
- Personal Fixed Income Funds for the lenders
- Fixed-term and fixed interest loans
The key difference is that SmartCredit.io focuses on the DeFi fixed-income-funds as opposed to the DeFi money-market-funds (as most of DeFi lending solutions today).
SMARTCREDIT is the utility token for:
- Utility and loyalty token on the SmartCredit.io platform
- Collateral for the loans
- Liquidity mining for the borrowers, lenders, and integration pa (which integrate SmartCredit.io platform)
SmartCredit.io offers the following functionality:
- Borrowers can receive fixed interest and fixed-term loans with a lower collateral ration than the money-market-funds
- Borrowers can complete the optional credit-scoring, which allows reducing the collateral ratio and the loan interest
- Lenders receive fixed interest instead of the fluctuating money-market-funds interest
- Lenders have their own Personal Fixed Income Funds
- Integrators can integrate our User Interface Widgets and earn loan origination fees plus reward tokens
How Many SMARTCREDIT Coins Are There in Circulation?
10% of the total supply (2 500 000 tokens) are unlocked. 90% of the total supply (22 500 000 tokens) are time-locked with OpenZeppelin contracts and will be released 1/4 (in equal parts) in years 2, 3, 4, and 5. The current circulating supply is 1 106 625 SMARTCREDIT tokens.
Tokens allocation is the following:
- 40% for liquidity mining for integration-partners and users
- 10% for the marketing
- 10% for the team (starting from the second year, released ¼ per year)
- 20% for the liquidity provision
- 15% reserve and insurance funds
Who Are the Founders SmartCredit.io?
The Co-Founders are Martin Ploom and Tarmo Ploom, Ph.D. Both are ex-Credit-Suisse Vice Presidents from Zurich, Switzerland. Both are MBA’s and CFA’s. They know the traditional banking and credit-systems inside out.
They are early blockchain adaptors, co-authored first german-language blockchain book, are giving lectures and write the blog: https://smartcredit.io/blog
More about SmartCredit.io
Where Can I Buy SMARTCREDIT?
SMARTCREDIT is listed on the Uniswap
New to cryptocurrency? Read CoinMarketCap’s easy guide to buying Bitcoin or any other token.
SMARTCREDIT Price Statistics
|SmartCredit Token Price||$1.70|
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.1755|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$42,492,311.84|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighFeb 12, 2021 (4 months ago)
All Time LowNov 08, 2020 (7 months ago)
|SmartCredit Token ROI|
|Circulating Supply||1,350,243 SMARTCREDIT|
|Total Supply||25,000,000 SMARTCREDIT|
|Max Supply||No Data|