ScalaScala price XLA
What Is Scala (XLA)?
Scala is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency project linking Web 3.0 and IPFS storage technologies to build a globally scalable and mobile-friendly ecosystem. The network runs on a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus mechanism called Panthera, which is highly efficient on CPU and ARM devices.
Scala is fully open-source and community-driven. Anyone can discuss, influence, or work on its development through the Community Contribution System (CCS).
XLA is the native utility coin that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data
- Rewarding miners for their contribution to securing the network
- Enabling features in Scala’s applications ecosystem
Scala applications include:
- Scala Share which is a decentralized and IPFS-based file sharing tool
- Android Miner that allows any mobile device to mine XLA and get mining rewards
- GUI, CLI and mobile wallets to easily store, send and receive XLA on any platform
- Network Explorer to provide information about transactions and the understanding of network performance
- Diardi, which is Scala’s custom light delayed proof-of-work implementation built on IPFS, that provides security to the network