Cryptos:  11,122Exchanges:  391Market Cap:  $1,662,479,094,11624h Vol:  $75,546,365,461Dominance:  BTC: 47.2% ETH: 18.3%ETH Gas:  24 Gwei
Cryptos:  11,122Exchanges:  391Market Cap:  $1,662,479,094,11624h Vol:  $75,546,365,461Dominance:  BTC: 47.2% ETH: 18.3%ETH Gas:  24 Gwei
SAFEEARTH

SafeEarthSAFEEARTH

Rank #4357
Token
On 11,268 watchlists

SafeEarth Price (SAFEEARTH)

$0.000000004594
4.98%

<0.000000000001 BTC4.98%

0.000000000002 ETH4.98%

Low:$0
High:$0.000000004594
24h
SAFEEARTH  SafeEarth SAFEEARTHPrice: $0.000000004594 4.98%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read more

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$2,560,272
19.98%
Volume
24h
$4,161
183.88%
Volume / Market Cap
--
Circulating Supply
--
Max Supply
557,294,413,228,759
Total Supply
557,294,413,228,760
Sponsored

SafeEarth Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

SAFEEARTH Price Live Data

The live SafeEarth price today is $4.59e-9 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $4,160.63 USD. SafeEarth is up 4.98% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #4357, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 557,294,413,228,759 SAFEEARTH coins.

What Is SafeEarth (SAFEEARTH)?

SAFEEARTH is an autonomous yield and liquidity generation protocol.

To learn more about this project, check out our deep dive of Safe Earth.

SAFEEARTH works by applying a 4% tax to each transaction. This tax is used as follows:

  • 1% is instantly and gaslessly distributed to the holders of SAFEEARTH. There is no need to farm or claim, holders will simply see more SAFEEARTH tokens in their wallet.
  • 1% is paired with ETH and automatically added to liquidity, thereby constantly increasing the price floor of SAFEEARTH.
  • 1% is used to market buy the sister token SAFEMARS and add liquidity to it
  • 1% is DONATED to charities saving our planet Earth

How Many SAFEEARTH Coins Are There in Circulation?

SAFEEARTH launched on March 27th 2021 with a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 SAFEEARTH. Immediately after launch 43% of the total supply was burned, leaving 57% of the coins in circulation.

Who are the developers of SAFEEARTH?

SAFEEARTH is developed by a team of 3 developers plus 5 marketers. The team is available round the clock on Telegram to answer questions and help out.

Where Can I Buy SAFEEARTH?

SAFEEARTH is currently available for trading on Uniswap

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?slippage=500&outputCurrency=0xE6F1966d04CfcB9cd1B1dC4E8256D8b501b11CbA

converter-coin-logo

SAFEEARTH

SafeEarth

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

SAFEEARTH Price Statistics

SafeEarth Price Today
SafeEarth Price$0.000000004594
Price Change24h$0.000000000218
4.98%
24h Low / 24h HighNo Data
Trading Volume24h$4,160.63
183.88%
Volume / Market CapNo Data
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#4357
SafeEarth Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$2,560,271.84
19.98%
SafeEarth Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / HighNo Data
Yesterday's Open / CloseNo Data
Yesterday's ChangeNo Data
Yesterday's Volume$3,757.08
SafeEarth Price History
7d Low / 7d HighNo Data
30d Low / 30d High
$0 /
$0.00000001
90d Low / 90d High
$0 /
$0.00000004
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0 /
$0.00000004
All Time High
May 15, 2021 (3 months ago)
$0.00000004
88.51%
All Time Low
Jul 12, 2021 (20 days ago)
No Data
SafeEarth ROI
No Data
SafeEarth Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total Supply557,294,413,228,760 SAFEEARTH
Max Supply557,294,413,228,759 SAFEEARTH