Mirror Protocol Price (MIR)
Mirror Protocol Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
MIR Price Live Data
The live Mirror Protocol price today is $2.88 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $14,197,097 USD. Mirror Protocol is up 3.02% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #235, with a live market cap of $223,710,356 USD. It has a circulating supply of 77,742,680 MIR coins and the max. supply is not available.
If you would like to know where to buy Mirror Protocol, the top exchanges for trading in Mirror Protocol are currently Binance, OKEx, Huobi Global, Hotcoin Global, and HitBTC. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What are Mirrored Assets?
MIR is the governance token of Mirror Protocol, a synthetic assets protocol built by Terraform Labs (TFL) on the Terra blockchain.
Mirror Protocol is decentralized from day 1, with the on-chain treasury and code changes governed by holders of the MIR token. TFL has no intention of keeping or selling MIR tokens, and there are no admin keys or special access privileges granted. The intent for this is to be a completely decentralized, community-driven project.
Mirrored assets are blockchain tokens that behave like "mirror" versions of real-world assets by reflecting the exchange prices on-chain. They give traders the price exposure to real assets while enabling fractional ownership, open access and censorship resistance as any other cryptocurrency. Unlike traditional tokens which serve to represent a real, underlying asset, mAssets are purely synthetic and only capture the price movement of the corresponding asset.
Mirrored assets provide the following advantages:
- Global Accessibility: In most markets outside of Europe & North America, access to foreign equities and forex markets is highly limited. Crypto allows global accessibility without entry barriers.
- Fractional Orders: In traditional finance, to execute a fractional order, multiple fractional orders are bundled together to execute a unitary transaction. The process of gathering all the orders into one requires additional waiting time. By utilizing the blockchain, orders volume is simply represented as a number on the blockchain, so there is no need for the intermediary bundling process.
- Nearly-Instantaneous Order Execution: Oftentimes due to the lack of liquidity (price-time-priority order book algorithm), orders can take up to a day to fully execute. Given the fact that Mirror relies on liquidity provided by each individual asset pool, orders can be executed as fast as the blocktime of the network (~ 6 seconds).
Our most recent articles about Mirror Protocol:
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Flipside Crypto
- LUNA-Bound: Exploring the Terra Ecosystem
- Temporary Silence?: Weekly Market Review by TokenInsight
- Wall Street Bets Concept Tokens Stirred Up the Crypto Market: Weekly Market Review by TokenInsight
- Terra Sees 2K New Accounts Created Daily Post Mirror Launch: Flipside Crypto
MIR Price Statistics
|Mirror Protocol Price||$2.88|
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.06346|
|Total Value Locked (TVL)||$1,675,457,009|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$1,066,357,181.87|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighApr 10, 2021 (4 months ago)
All Time LowDec 04, 2020 (8 months ago)
|Mirror Protocol ROI||No Data|
|Circulating Supply||77,742,680 MIR|
|Total Supply||370,575,000 MIR|
|Max Supply||No Data|