BAST

BastBAST

Rank #3910
Token
On 275 watchlists

Bast Price (BAST)

$11.79
6.57%

0.0003720 BTC

0.009896 ETH

Low:$11.61
High:$13.69
24h
BAST  Bast BASTPrice: $11.79 6.57%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read more

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$117,909
6.57%
Volume
24h
- -
Circulating Supply
- -
Max Supply
10,000

Bast Chart

 

How do you feel about Bast today?

Vote to see community results

About Bast

Bast price today is $11.79 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. Bast is down 6.57% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #3910, with a market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 10,000 BAST coins.

The project claims to be a community-driven project, its phase I starts with uniswap listing and will comprise the distribution of bast to early investors, as soon as at least 2600 bast has been distributed, the community will be able to vote on the first proposal, marking the end of phase I. Starting with phase II, the reward structure for investment proposals should be set relative to the fund size and the community should start to initiate the five base proposals.

Voting: The first proposal should aim to reduce the minimum voting stake by 30% to 1000 bast, which represents 10% of total supply. As stated earlier, the initial stake minimum has been set to 40% to reduce a malicious overtake during the very early stages.

Liquidity staking: The second proposal should aim to start liquidity staking, as to incentivize early investors to kickstart the project by providing liquidity.

Seed buyback: As all bast will have been publicly distributed 30 days after the initial listing, a seed buyback has been planned as the last base proposal once enough value has been created through funding activities. This seed buyback should strive to collect at least 2000 bast and store them to provide liquidity for future pairings.

Final proposal: The last base protocol should aim to increase the minimum stake necessary to participate in governance proposals to 0.1% of circulating shares (8 if there has been a buyback during the previous proposal, 10 if there hasn't), effectively locking the community to a maximum of 1000 participants. As it is expected that the average holdings of bast will be higher than 10, the true maximum of participants is expected to be much lower. The community may of course decide to set this limit higher or lower, thus expanding or decreasing community size.

The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Coinmarketcap. You shall assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on Coinmarketcap before making any decisions based on such information or other content. There are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves risk of loss and loss of principal is possible.

converter-coin-logo

BAST

Bast

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

BAST Price Statistics

Bast Price Today
Bast Price$11.79
Price Change24h$-0.7745

6.57%

24h Low / 24h High
$11.61 /
$13.69
Trading Volume24hNo Data
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#3910
Bast Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$117,909.18

6.57%

Bast Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / High
$11.97 /
$13.68
Yesterday's Open / Close
$13.29 /
$13.68
Yesterday's Change

2.95%

Yesterday's Volume$688.68
Bast Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$11.61 /
$15.57
30d Low / 30d High
$11.50 /
$25.82
90d Low / 90d High
$11.50 /
$59.74
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$11.50 /
$682.25
All Time High
Sep 01, 2020 (5 months ago)
$682.25

98.27%

All Time Low
Jan 11, 2021 (10 days ago)
$11.50

2.5%

Bast ROI

98.07%

Bast Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total SupplyNo Data
Max Supply10,000 BAST

Bast Markets

No Data