Market data is untracked
This project is featured as an 'Untracked Listing'
For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)
AGF Price Live Data
What Is Augmented Finance (AGF)?
Augmented Finance is a new DeFi liquidity protocol for high-yield lending and low-interest borrowing of digital assets. It is innovative, easy to use and maximizes the reward for its liquidity providers.
Augmented Finance focuses on augmentation and intelligence as core capabilities:
- It learns and evolves its behavior based on market activity by factoring in different parameters. One of the examples is dynamic interest rates.
- It enables NFTs to be used in DeFi in various use cases, including using NFTs as collateral.
Augmented Finance is engineered in a smart way to boost adoption:
- High yields (APY) on major assets (USDC, USDT, DAI, WBTC, ETH) with accelerated yield farming.
- 4x yield boost with automatic maximization for supply, borrow, stake via locking AGF token as per the mechanism proposed by Andre Cronje (similar to Curve’s mechanic of locking CRV for veCRV).
- Robust tokenomics with powerful governance token. Backed by 200 agent-based simulations. AGF token has high utility and is used for various purposes: stake, boost yields on supplied/borrowed assets, get a share of treasury funds, and vote on DAO proposals and protocol parameters.
- Fair launch: no pre-mine, no ICO. Almost all AGF tokens will be distributed to liquidity providers to incentivize protocol adoption and decentralize the governance.
- High security. Non-custodial protocol with Chainlink oracle price feeds, 24/7 dedicated support, and security audit by PeckShield.
Where Can I Buy AGF tokens?
AGF is available for purchase on Uniswap exchange.