Hifi Finance價格 (MFT)
Hifi Finance Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
Hifi Finance 今日價格 為 NT$0.226356 TWD ，24 小時交易量為 NT$890,186,144 TWD 。 Hifi Finance 在過去 24 小時內下跌了 1.09 。 目前在 CoinMarketCap 的排名為 #330，市值為 NT$2,263,558,011 TWD 。 流通供給量為 10,000,000,000 MFT 單位 與最大流通供給量為10,000,000,000 MFT 單位。
What Is Hifi Lending Protocol (MFT)?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) is a Lending Protocol that allows anyone to borrow against their crypto. Hifi uses a bond-like instrument, representing an on-chain obligation that settles on a specific future date. Buying and selling the tokenized debt enables fixed-rate, fixed term lending and borrowing — something much needed in decentralized finance today. It is anticipated that a ticker symbol change will occur alongside future iterations on the Hifi Lending Protocol.
Mainframe Token (MFT) is the native utility token that is used for:
- Governance votes
- Staking to ensure the safety of the protocol
- Rewarding contributors to the ecosystem
What can you do with the Hifi Lending Protocol:
- Borrow: Lock collateral in a vault to mint fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens. These debt tokens can be swapped for instant liquidity allowing users to leverage long, yield farm, or pursue other strategic trades without selling their collateral tokens.
- Lend: Buy fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens for a discount. When the term expires they can be redeemed for face value, earning lenders a predictable return on their investment.
- Provide Liquidity: Earn trading fees by providing liquidity between debt tokens and stablecoins on an Automated Market Maker (AMM).
How Many MFT Tokens (MFT) Are There in Circulation?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) launched its token in Q1 2018, with a supply cap of 10B tokens. All tokens have vested and are widely distributed.
Who Are the Founders of the Hifi Lending Protocol?
Hifi (formerly Mainframe) was founded by Mick Hagen in 2017. Through 2018 and 2019 the team released a decentralized chat application and a decentralized operating system, but both products failed to gain significant traction.
In 2019 the team pivoted into Defi and started working on a decentralized lending and borrowing platform. Mick handed over the role of CEO to Doug Leonard in early 2020. Doug had been working with the company since 2018 with a background in software development and IT security.
Doug rebuilt the team, acquiring the token streaming protocol Sablier, and hiring its founder and developer Paul Razvan Berg as the lead engineer. In February 2021 Mainframe officially rebranded to Hifi.
Where Can I Buy Mainframe Token (MFT)?
MFT is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges, with cryptocurrency and stablecoin pairs currently available.
Binance offers the largest amount of liquidity as of February 2021, while Bittrex also offers a Bitcoin (BTC) pair, and Upbit has a KRW pair. MFT can also be purchased on Uniswap V2 for a decentralized option. New to cryptocurrency?
|昨日開盤價 / 收盤價|
歷史最高價Apr 03, 2021 (3 months ago)
歷史最低價Mar 13, 2020 (a year ago)