Cryptos:  11,120Exchanges:  391Market Cap:  $1,640,643,887,57224h Vol:  $79,575,464,649Dominance:  BTC: 47.8% ETH: 18.0%ETH Gas:  35 Gwei
Cryptos:  11,120Exchanges:  391Market Cap:  $1,640,643,887,57224h Vol:  $79,575,464,649Dominance:  BTC: 47.8% ETH: 18.0%ETH Gas:  35 Gwei
WINDY

WindSwapWINDY

Rank #4689
Token
On 2,170 watchlists

WindSwap Price (WINDY)

$0.004018
11.11%

0.00000009637 BTC11.11%

0.000001592 ETH11.11%

Low:$0.003868
High:$0.004631
24h
WINDY  WindSwap WINDYPrice: $0.004018 11.11%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read more

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$100,449
23.84%
Volume
24h
$524
142.50%
Volume / Market Cap
--
Circulating Supply
--
Max Supply
25,000,000
Total Supply
--
Sponsored

WindSwap Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

WINDY Price Live Data

The live WindSwap price today is $0.004018 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $523.92 USD. WindSwap is down 11.11% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #4689, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 25,000,000 WINDY coins.

What Is WindSwap (WINDY)?

WindSwap is the world’s first deflationary bridging token, which is to be used on our existing decentralized exchange here, for our cross-chain bridge.

Our platform allows the convenient trading of any BEP-20 token and will provide further functionality around charting and automated due diligence for our users.

The network runs on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network, which offers EVM Compatibility, Low Fees, Proof of Staked Authority, Cross-Chain Transfers and Block time of approximately 3 seconds.

What Makes WindSwap Unique

Windswap offers a comprehensive set of tools to assist our users to have a smooth experience when they transact tokens online. WindSwap already provides a live and fully functional exchange platform which can connect to popular wallets like Meta Mask, Trust Wallet among others and comes pre-loaded with a list of tokens that can be exchanged.

WindSwap allows you to trade nearly every BEP-20 token on the BSC network. We are now creating interactive real time charts, smart limit orders, due diligence (‘rug checking’) tools, and a cross-chain bridge capability to convert TRX or ETH network tokens to the BSC.

How Many WINDY Coins Are There in Circulation?

WindSwap is a deflationary token, with a maximum of 25 million coins. This is being reduced to 8.8 million over 192 cycles via the built in rebasing process.

What are cycles and how do they work?

WindSwap charges a small levy every time tokens are transacted which causes rotations to be completed and a rebase to occur every 2.5million tokens. A rebase marks the end of a rotation and the beginning of the next. At this point, 75% of the levy tokens collected during the cycle are burnt and the remaining 25% of levy tokens are redistributed to the wallet pool of WindSwap holders.

Where Can I Buy WindSwap (WINDY)?

WindSwap is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges including Pancake Swap which is located here, or on our own decentralized exchange platform WindSwap[here] (https://app.windswap.finance/).

New to cryptocurrency? Read CoinMarketCap’s easy guide to buying BTC or any other token like BNB so you can get started.

Learn more about Pancake Swap here.

Learn more about WindSwap here.

Learn more about BSC Scan here.

New to cryptocurrency? Find all the information you need with Alexandria, CoinMarketCap’s dedicated education resource.

converter-coin-logo

WINDY

WindSwap

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

WINDY Price Statistics

WindSwap Price Today
WindSwap Price$0.004018
Price Change24h$-0.0005023
11.11%
24h Low / 24h High
$0.003868 /
$0.004631
Trading Volume24h$523.92
142.50%
Volume / Market CapNo Data
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#4689
WindSwap Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$100,448.80
23.84%
WindSwap Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / High
$0.002896 /
$0.004545
Yesterday's Open / Close
$0.002915 /
$0.004535
Yesterday's Change

55.6%

Yesterday's Volume$216.78
WindSwap Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.002096 /
$0.004631
30d Low / 30d High
$0.001342 /
$0.0797
90d Low / 90d High
$0.001342 /
$0.8281
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.001342 /
$0.8281
All Time High
May 09, 2021 (3 months ago)
$0.8281
99.51%
All Time Low
Jul 18, 2021 (13 days ago)
$0.001342
199.39%
WindSwap ROI
No Data
WindSwap Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total SupplyNo Data
Max Supply25,000,000 WINDY