SYLVE

SYLVESTER price 
SYLVE

$0.0...04142
  

0.00% (1d)

SYLVESTER to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

Add to watchlist
SYLVESTER statistics
Market cap
 

0.00%

$35,662
#10047
Volume (24h)
 

0.00%

$0
#10047
Volume/Market cap (24h)
 
0.00%
Self-reported circulating supply
 
86,100,000,000 SYLVE
41.00%
Total supply
 
210,000,000,000 SYLVE
Max. supply
 
210,000,000,000 SYLVE
Fully diluted market cap
 
$86,981
SYLVE to USD Converter
SYLVE
USD
Price performance
24h 
Low
$0.0...04142
High
$0.0...04142
All-time high
Apr 20, 2024 (2 months ago)
$0.000009954
-95.84%
All-time low
May 28, 2024 (15 days ago)
$0.0...03649
+13.51%
See historical data
Popularity
In watchlists339x
8185th / 10.1K
Do you own this project? Update Token Info


Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

SYLVESTER community

skeleton-white
 
 
 
 
 
 

SYLVESTER Markets

All pairs

Loading data...

Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure

SYLVESTER news

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

About SYLVESTER

What is the project about?

Sylvester (SYLVE) is a cryptocurrency launched on the Ethereum blockchain. SYLVE has a current supply of 210,000,000,000 tokens, with 41% in circulation. The remaining 59% of the supply is locked, with 18% allocated for NFT staking rewards at 250% APY, 6% for trading competitions, 6% for normal NFT staking rewards, 12% for CEX listings, 3% for airdrops, 10% for LP staking, and 4% for top holder bonus rewards. It is trading on Uniswap.

What makes your project unique?

Sylvester ($SYLVE) boasts an active and strong community! It had a fair launch on Pinksale and was featured by major influencers. It is an NFT and community-driven staking platform with 100% transparent tokenomics, 0% buy/sell taxes, LP locked on Pinklock for one year, a revoked contract, and an audited, SAFU-verified smart contract.

History of your project.

$SYLVE is a unique black cat meme coin that combines the concepts of cats, staking, and NFTs to create a powerful and exciting new token, placing community power and control at its core. $SYLVE is a community-driven project built on the Ethereum blockchain.

What’s next for your project?

The SYLVE Token's roadmap has achieved significant milestones, including community building, SAFU Dapp launch with a referral system, global marketing, staking launch, NFT launch and staking, partnerships, and listings on top-tier exchanges. Additionally, the next steps include introducing an NFT staking competition and establishing adoption.

What can your token be used for? The SYLVE Token serves as a genuine meme token, providing utility through NFT integration, voting power, and staking reward earnings. The $SYLVE token holders receive extra benefits such as SAFU staking for investment security, referral rewards for community growth, and exclusive NFT rewards. Soon, more features will be added to promote organic and sustainable value growth within our community.