NUX

PeanutNUX

Rank #2517
Token
On 229 watchlists

Peanut Price (NUX)

$3.77
0.78%

0.00007741 BTC5.64%

0.002440 ETH7.66%

Low:$3.69
High:$4.04
24h
NUX  Peanut NUXPrice: $3.77 0.78%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read more

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$188,325,040
0.78%
Volume
24h
$1,445,710
274.29%
Circulating Supply
--
Max Supply
50,000,000
Total Supply
--
Reported Circulating Supply
11,639,274 NUX
 

How do you feel about Peanut today?

Vote to see community results

About Peanut

The live Peanut price today is $3.77 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,445,710 USD. Peanut is down 0.78% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #2517, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 50,000,000 NUX coins.

The top exchanges for trading in Peanut are currently Hoo, Uniswap (V2), MXC.COM, and Gate.io. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.

Peanut is an advanced price balancer tool. With Peanut, 90% of the LP liquidity goes directly into the Uniswap pool. The other 10% goes into the Peanut protocol, to serve as a price balancer. Just as a peanut bean consists of two edible parts (known as cotyledons, FYI).

Peanut divides LP assets into two parts:

90% is used for providing liquidity on Uniswap or via another DEX (pull with paired tokens)

10% is used for automatic multi-level price balancing between Uniswap, other DEXs and CEXs.

converter-coin-logo

NUX

Peanut

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

converter-coin-logo

NUX

Peanut

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

NUX Price Statistics

Peanut Price Today
Peanut Price$3.77
Price Change24h$-0.02944
0.78%
24h Low / 24h High
$3.69 /
$4.04
Trading Volume24h$1,445,709.55
274.29%
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#2517
Peanut Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$188,325,039.84
0.78%
Peanut Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / High
$3.69 /
$4.27
Yesterday's Open / Close
$4.05 /
$3.82
Yesterday's Change

5.61%

Yesterday's Volume$1,839,143.44
Peanut Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$3.09 /
$10.88
30d Low / 30d High
$3.09 /
$31.69
90d Low / 90d High
$3.09 /
$31.69
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$3.09 /
$31.69
All Time High
Feb 19, 2021 (11 days ago)
$31.69
88.11%
All Time Low
Feb 28, 2021 (2 days ago)
$3.09
22.08%
Peanut ROI

416.11%

Peanut Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total SupplyNo Data
Max Supply50,000,000 NUX

Peanut Markets

#

Source

Pairs

Price

Volume

Volume %

Liquidity

Confidence

Updated

1

Gate.io

$3.70

$84,090

5.82%

36

High

Recently

2

Uniswap (V2)

$3.88

$46,108

3.19%

-

High

Recently

3

Gate.io

$3.70

$14,927

1.03%

12

High

Recently

4

Hoo

$3.93

** $121,946

0.00%

18

High

Recently

5

MXC.COM

$3.75

$1,294,972

89.57%

30

Moderate

Recently

** Volume Excluded

About Peanut

The live Peanut price today is $3.77 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,445,710 USD. Peanut is down 0.78% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #2517, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 50,000,000 NUX coins.

The top exchanges for trading in Peanut are currently Hoo, Uniswap (V2), MXC.COM, and Gate.io. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.

Peanut is an advanced price balancer tool. With Peanut, 90% of the LP liquidity goes directly into the Uniswap pool. The other 10% goes into the Peanut protocol, to serve as a price balancer. Just as a peanut bean consists of two edible parts (known as cotyledons, FYI).

Peanut divides LP assets into two parts:

90% is used for providing liquidity on Uniswap or via another DEX (pull with paired tokens)

10% is used for automatic multi-level price balancing between Uniswap, other DEXs and CEXs.

How do you feel about Peanut today?

Vote to see community results