STAY

NFsTay price 
STAY

$0.02403  

1.52% (1d)

NFsTay to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

Add to watchlist
NFsTay statistics
Market cap
 

0.00%

$240,321
#6503
Volume (24h)
 

230.96%

$910
#6029
Volume/Market cap (24h)
 
0.38%
Self-reported circulating supply
 
10,000,000 STAY
Total supply
 
10,000,000 STAY
Max. supply
 
--
Fully diluted market cap
 
$240,321
STAY to USD Converter
STAY
USD
Price performance
24h 
Low
$0.02403
High
$0.02442
All-time high
Apr 24, 2024 (2 months ago)
$0.07121
-66.25%
All-time low
May 21, 2024 (22 days ago)
$0.01462
+64.33%
See historical data
Popularity
In watchlists5,773x
3142nd / 10.1K
Do you own this project? Update Token Info


Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

NFsTay community

skeleton-white
 
 
 
 
 
 

NFsTay Markets

All pairs

Loading data...

Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure

NFsTay news

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

About NFsTay

Launched by a team with over two decades of property management experience in the UK, NFsTay is a unique platform that integrates the realms of short-term accommodation rentals with blockchain technology. The platform offers an innovative approach to managing short-term rental properties by leveraging NFT memberships and STAY tokens.

NFsTay's core offering is its NFT, which represents a membership, providing exclusive benefits and privileges to its members. By purchasing an NFT, travellers gain access to a premium travellers club, allowing them to participate in the token economy. This membership not only offers a sense of community but also provides tangible rewards that can be utilized within the NFsTay ecosystem.

Typically, short-let properties listed on platforms like Airbnb and Booking.com achieve an average occupancy rate of 70%, leaving 30% of nights unused. NFsTay addresses this inefficiency by tokenizing these unused nights into STAY tokens. Similarly to earning miles on a credit card, STAY tokens can be acquired by staking your NFT membership.

The STAY token serves as the digital currency within the NFsTay platform, offering a convenient and secure payment method for booking accommodations. If you don't intend to use your tokens for travel, you can sell them using the Decentralized Exchange: PancakeSwap, converting them into cash.

Further Use Cases of the STAY Token: Yield Farming: Investors can earn rewards by supplying liquidity to STAY/USDC Liquidity Pool (LP), offering an opportunity for passive income. NFT Rewards Boost: Members who lock their tokens can contribute to the ecosystem's growth and stability and receive rewards in the form of additional tokens. Medium of Exchange on our NFT Marketplace: STAY can be used to buy or sell ROCKS, our unique NFTs, within the marketplace. Property Management as a Service: NFsTay offers property management services to third-party property managers on a subscription basis paid in STAY. This service is currently in beta and will be fully rolled out soon.

NFsTay aims to create a seamless and rewarding experience for travellers while leveraging the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency. By integrating NFT memberships and STAY tokens into its platform, NFsTay offers an innovative solution that benefits both its members and property owners, reinforcing its commitment to revolutionizing the short-term accommodation rental industry.