Metronome Price (MET)
Please wait, we are loading chart data
MET Price Live Data
The live Metronome price today is $5.10 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $132,181 USD. Metronome is up 2.66% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #556, with a live market cap of $59,199,220 USD. It has a circulating supply of 11,618,619 MET coins and the max. supply is not available.
If you would like to know where to buy Metronome, the top exchanges for trading in Metronome are currently Gate.io, Uniswap (V2), Bittrex, ProBit Exchange, and Hotbit. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
Metronome aims to optimize for self-governance, reliability, and portability. Founded by a number of veterans in the space (e.g. Jeff Garzik, Matthew Roszak), Metronome is founded on three key design principles:
- Self-governance with no undue influence from founders after initial launch and public access — contract governance starts at launch.
- Reliability and predictability where issuance and supply are immutable
- Portability to enable maximum decentralization, even across different blockchains. The first 'chainhop' took place in summer 2019, between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic
Additionally, Metronome reportedly offers advanced payment features as programmable money.
- Mass pay: The ability to send MET to multiple addresses in a single transaction to save on transaction fees.
- Subscriptions: The ability to authorize a set amount of MET to move between two addresses on a recurring basis.
MET Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.002233|
|Total Value Locked (TVL)||$61,928,634|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$65,995,961.16|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighJul 07, 2018 (3 years ago)
All Time LowMar 13, 2020 (a year ago)
|Circulating Supply||11,618,619 MET|
|Total Supply||12,952,568 MET|
|Max Supply||No Data|