KRU

Kingaru price 
KRU

Add to watchlist
This is a preview page.
For more details on listing tiers, refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3).
Do you own this project? Update Token Info
Self-reported circulating supply
 
151,250,000 KRU
15.13%
Total supply
 
1,000,000,000 KRU
Max. supply
 
1,000,000,000 KRU


Kingaru community

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
skeleton-white

Kingaru news

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

About Kingaru

What is Kingaru (KRU)?

Kingaru is a blockchain built for retail. The network runs on a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism that offers transaction speeds better than major credit cards and for lower fees.

KRU is the native coin of the network and is used for:

*Fees for processing transactions and storing data *Running validator nodes on the network *Used as a means of payment for customers when shopping with integrated vendors

How Many KRU Coins Are There in Circulation?

Kingaru launched its mainnet on March 16, 2022, with 1 billion KRU created at genesis. 10% of KRU were sold during the private & public sale rounds. The remaining 90% are allocated to different functions on differing lock up and vesting schedules. For additional information please visit Kingaru.com.

To see KRU in action, please visit https://kingaru.com/demo/

Who Are the Founders of Kingaru?

Kingaru was born when the founder, Brad Boyle, realized that the current solutions were not living up to the promise of the blockchain. Brad has extensive experience in both retail and wholesale transactions around the world and wanted to create a system that would become the payment solution bridging Web2 to Web3.

For the last two years, the Kingaru team has been working on creating the most efficient transaction based blockchain. During that time the team has been working on the regulatory and licensing needs to bridge companies to Web3. Kingaru was issued a license from the EU member country, The Republic of Estonia in 2022.

Brad is a seasoned entrepreneur has MBAs from University of California at Berkeley in Technology Marketing, and International Finance from Columbia University. In addition to his degrees, he has a certificate in Blockchain Technologies from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

In addition to building companies that expand to over 30 countries worldwide, Brad understands banking and regulations and has been the Secretary of the Board for one of the top Credit Unions in the United States.

Where Can I Buy Kingaru (KRU)?

KRU is available on Bitmart paired against USDT. KRU will become available on additional exchanges as the project progresses.