Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure
WHAT IS KLC?
KalyChain is an EVM-enabled Blockchain that aims to complement the original KalyCoin token, which was hosted on the Binance Smartchain (BSC) network. However, due to the needs of users and the market at large, we have adopted a new approach in which the KLC BEP20 Token will transition to an EVM-enabled PoS Consensus System Blockchain for better interaction with the technology and financial ecosystem.
As a proof-of-stake Blockchain, KalyChain seeks to provide scalability and security. Importantly, KalyChain is a Blockchain that prioritizes the community and its investors, focusing on continuous improvement and application development within the Kalychain ecosystem.
KalyChain focuses on developing financial applications and solutions that apply Blockchain technology to both private companies and the general public. It allows its users to access a growing DeFi, GameFi, NTF ecosystem.
WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS OF KLC?
KALYCHAIN was launched by the company KALYSSI.
It was founded and is led by Abdoulaye Touré since 2017 as a payment and money transfer institution. As of 2020, KALYSSI has integrated the crypto offering into its services via 3 projects (KalyPay, Perfectnodes and Kalychain). To carry out this venture, Abdoulaye Touré has surrounded himself with a solid team with extensive experience in new technology computing, finance and legal.
WHAT MAKES KALYCHAINS UNIQUE?
KalyChain is an enterprise blockchain that combines the Istanbul Byzantine Fault Tolerance (IBFT) 2.0 consensus algorithm with the Proof of Authority (PoA) algorithm to provide a secure and scalable platform for enterprise applications. Some of the most important features of KalyChain IBFT 2.0 are:
▪ Efficiency and scalability: the IBFT 2.0 PoA consensus system provides high efficiency and scalability compared to other consensus systems such as Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS).
▪ Enhanced security: IBFT 2.0 uses a voting consensus technique in which all participating nodes must approve a transaction before it is added to the Blockchain record. This improves the security and integrity of the blockchain.
HOW MANY KLC'S ARE IN CIRCULATION?
The maximum supply is 7 billion coins, and 3,570,000,000 coins have been initially pre-mined (51%).
In order to protect the interests of investors and ensure the long-term smooth operation of the project, in addition to the rules on the use of KLC, the Kalychain project will allocate its coins in the following areas:
▪ KalyPay, Perfectnodes, Kalychain project development
▪ Research and development
▪ Founding team
The other 49% is reserved for the validators (up to 25) who guarantee the stability and security of the Blockchain. They share 3 KLC/validated block as an initial offer, this reward will be halved every 4,576,000 blocks validated on average every 2 years.
HOW IS KALYCHAIN SECURE?
KalyChain is a Besu 2.0 Hyperledger blockchain based on Ethereum technology that offers a number of unique and valuable features for businesses and organizations looking to implement blockchain solutions.
Some of the key features of Hyperledger Besu 2.0 include:
▪ Compatibility: KalyChain supports the Ethereum mainnet, which means it can run Ethereum decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. In addition, it also supports multiple consensus, which allows users to choose from different consensus algorithms according to their needs.
▪ Privacy: KalyChain offers enhanced privacy and confidentiality features through the integration of technologies such as Quorum and Nightfall. In addition, the platform supports private networking and integration with enterprise privacy solutions such as Intel SGX.
▪ Proof of Authority (PoA): Instead of relying on computing power, Besu's PoA algorithm uses authority to validate transactions. Validators are selected by nodes in the network, reducing the risk of attacks by 51%.
▪ Interoperability: KalyChain IBFT 2.0 PoA easily integrates with other Blockchain technologies and can work in conjunction with other EVM and Hyperledger projects.
▪ Enterprise support: KalyChain is an enterprise Blockchain platform that has been developed to meet the needs of businesses and organizations that want to implement solutions using Blockchain technology.
▪ Security: KalyChain is a highly secure Blockchain platform with a wide range of security features, including protection against DDoS attacks, cryptographic signature verification, and identity and certificate validation. In addition, the platform undergoes regular and rigorous security testing to ensure assets and information are protected.
▪ Integration: KalyChain easily integrates with other enterprise solutions, allowing these companies to create Blockchain solutions that integrate seamlessly with their existing systems. The platform supports a wide range of programming languages and frameworks, making it highly adaptable and customizable.
Overall, KalyChain a secure, efficient, and scalable Blockchain that has been designed to meet the needs of businesses and organizations looking to implement high-quality Blockchain solutions.
The live KalyChain price today is $0.000900 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,626.16 USD. We update our KLC to USD price in real-time. KalyChain is up 0.00% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #5141, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 7,000,000,000 KLC coins.
If you would like to know where to buy KalyChain at the current rate, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in KalyChain stock is currently WhiteBIT. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.