DORKL

DORK LORD price 
DORKL

$0.0007525  

17.49% (1d)

DORK LORD to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

Add to watchlist
DORK LORD statistics
Market cap
 

0.00%

$752,550
#3048
Volume (24h)
 

4.85%

$474,957
#1532
Volume/Market cap (24h)
 
63.11%
Self-reported circulating supply
 
1,000,000,000 DORKL
100.00%
Total supply
 
1,000,000,000 DORKL
Max. supply
 
1,000,000,000 DORKL
Fully diluted market cap
 
$752,550
DORKL to USD Converter
DORKL
USD
Price performance
24h 
Low
$0.0006349
High
$0.0007525
All-time high
Sep 07, 2023 (8 months ago)
$0.02131
-96.47%
All-time low
Feb 21, 2024 (3 months ago)
$0.0005967
+26.12%
See historical data
Popularity
In watchlists7,270x
2825th / 10.0K
Tags
Do you own this project? Update Token Info


Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

DORK LORD community

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
skeleton-white

DORK LORD Markets

All pairs

Loading data...

Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure

DORK LORD news

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

About DORK LORD

Introducing ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ - the ultimate memecoin sensation from the dankest depths of the internet Just like the beloved Pepe meme, ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ is here to conquer the internet with its unparalleled memeability and charm.

While other memecoins have had their moments, ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ is ready to seize the throne and become the reigning star. It's a celebration of darkside humor and creativity, bringing together the mysterious spirit of the underworld with the unmatched hilarity of the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ meme. Get ready to join the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ revolution and witness the fusion of darkside references and ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ's iconic appeal. With ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ, laughter knows no bounds as it spreads joy across social media platforms and meme communities, captivating the hearts of netizens everywhere.

Tokenomics

97% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 3% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

TAX 0% Buy / 0% Sell