Cartesi Price (CTSI)
Cartesi to USD Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
CTSI Price Live Data
The live Cartesi price today is $1.00 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $115,042,714 USD. We update our CTSI to USD price in real-time. Cartesi is up 0.10% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #162, with a live market cap of $476,948,378 USD. It has a circulating supply of 475,920,031 CTSI coins and a max. supply of 1,000,000,000 CTSI coins.
If you would like to know where to buy Cartesi, the top cryptocurrency exchanges for trading in Cartesi stock are currently Binance, Mandala Exchange, Huobi Global, Upbit, and HitBTC. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
Cartesi is the first OS on the blockchain, and their Layer-2 solution integrates Linux and standard programming environments to blockchain. This allows developers to code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and services they are used to.
Cartesi bridges the gap between mainstream software and blockchain, welcoming millions of new startups and their developers to blockchain by bringing Linux to blockchain applications. Cartesi combines a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic roll-ups, and side-chains to revolutionize the way developers create blockchain applications.
CTSI Overview and Use Cases
CTSI is a utility token that works as a crypto-fuel for Noether.
- Stakers receive CTSI rewards by staking their tokens and participating in the network.
- Node runners are selected randomly according to a PoS system and gain the right to create the next block.
- Users of the network pay CTSI fees to insert data on the side-chain.
CTSI also plays a role with Descartes Rollups.
- CTSI will be used by DApps to outsource the execution of verifiable and enforceable computation to entities running Descartes nodes.
- Full details can be read on the Cartesi Network and CTSI article.
What makes Cartesi Unique?
What gives Cartesi a competitive edge as a layer-2 and optimistic rollups solution is that it allows developers to code their smart contracts and DApps directly with mainstream software components and Linux OS resources. That represents more than an incremental improvement to decentralized applications. It is a necessary step toward the maturity of the whole blockchain ecosystem. Allowing mainstream programmability means that DApp developers have an entirely new expressive power to create from simple to rather complex smart contracts. It also means opening the doors for extensive adoption of regular developers who have never programmed for blockchain, as they will create decentralized applications with a coding experience similar to desktop or web.
- Cartesi is a layer-2 infrastructure for blockchains that allows developers to code highly scalable smart contracts with mainstream software stacks on a Linux VM. Cartesi uses a combination of rollups and side-chains.
- Mainstream programmability: Developers create smart contracts with mainstream software stacks, taking a productive leap from the limited programmability of blockchain-specific VM's to coding with software components supported by Linux.
- Large scalability: Cartesi enables million-fold computational scalability, data availability of large files and low transaction costs. All while preserving the strong security guarantees of the underlying blockchain.
- Privacy guarantees: Cartesi allows for decentralized games where players conceal their data and Enterprise applications that run on sensitive data, preserving privacy on DApps.
- Portability: Cartesi is blockchain-agnostic and will run on top of the most important chains. The current implementations already support Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Matic (Polygon), with Elrond coming soon.
Who Are the Founders of Cartesi?
The most important asset for Cartesi is a team of very strong professionals, researchers and engineers extremely excited to create and implement novelty in the blockchain space.
Cartesi is made up of a team that comes from very high profile backgrounds, real-world experience at top companies such as Microsoft Research, and PhD’s from top universities like ETH Zurich and Princeton.
To read about our story and see our full team, visit our about page.
Where Can You Buy Cartesi (CTSI)?
You can buy Cartesi (CTSI) on any supported exchange. For the latest list of exchanges and trading pairs for this cryptocurrency, visit the Cartesi ecosystem page.
CTSI to USD Converter
CTSI Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.2412|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$1,002,160,756.56|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighMay 09, 2021 (7 months ago)
All Time LowMay 10, 2020 (2 years ago)
|Circulating Supply||475,920,031 CTSI|
|Total Supply||1,000,000,000 CTSI|
|Max Supply||1,000,000,000 CTSI|