VITE Price (VITE)
Please wait, we are loading chart data
VITE Price Live Data
The live VITE price today is $0.055751 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,638,418 USD. VITE is down 7.38% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #577, with a live market cap of $27,099,370 USD. It has a circulating supply of 486,079,221 VITE coins and the max. supply is not available.
If you would like to know where to buy VITE, the top exchanges for trading in VITE are currently Binance, OKEx, PancakeSwap (V2), Hotbit, and VCC Exchange. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What Is Vite?
Vite has built a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) based smart-contract platform, with a Snapshot Chain structure to facilitate zero-fee transactions and optimize transaction speed, reliability, and security. The Snapshot Chain of Vite utilizes Hierarchical Delegated Proof of Stake (“HDPoS”) to achieve network consensus, while supernodes take only staking rewards and no transaction fees. Vite virtual machine maintains compatibility with EVM, and utilizes asynchronous smart contract language, Solidity++.
The VITE token is the currency for simple token transactions and smart-contract executions on the Vite network, with users staking VITE for transaction quota instead of consuming gas. VITE can also be used to vote for Snapshot Block Producers (aka supernodes). In addition, a VITE staker with unused transaction quota can lease such quota to dApps in exchange for their tokens. For instance, users can stake VITE in exchange of ViteX’s native decentralized exchange token, VX.
Vite’s current products include a decentralized exchange (ViteX), a multi-purpose wallet application (Vite App), payments (VitePay), and government/enterprise blockchain applications (VitePlus):
- ViteX is a decentralized exchange with on-chain orderbook and matching engine, and supports currently 20+ digital assets.
- Vite App is a mobile application that allows trading (ViteX), asset management (wallet), dapps (e.g Vite-based games) in one place.
- VitePay is a fast and feeless payment solution, currently available to use in Singapore’s Ce La Vi Sky Bar and taxi services under the Midwest Global network - Users can pay for merchants with Vite wallet, who in turn receive payment with zero fees with near-instant settlement. VitePay is also integrated with the e-commerce platform OpenCart, and one can utilize VitePay at the official Vite store.
- VitePlus is a Vite-based enterprise blockchain solution for governments and enterprises. Vite has developed a pilot app, SyraCoin, for the Syracuse government, allowing city housing fund donors to receive blockchain-based coupons that are redeemable for goods and services within city bounds.
How can you buy or mine VITE?
You may purchase VITE at major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, and Bittrex. To 'mine' VITE, you may run a Snapshot Block Producer (aka supernode to partake in the HDPOS consensus process) on the Vite network, and receive block rewards in the form of the annual inflation of 30 million VITE coins. You may also run a full node and receive VITE rewards from the Vite foundation.
Private Sale tokens comprise 40.43% of total supply. It was conducted in May 2018 for 404.33MM VITE at a rate of 7,000 VITE = 1 ETH and raised a total of 57,762 ETH (~$40.43MM) at ~$0.10 per token, selling 40.43% of the total token supply.
- Marketing tokens comprise 10.00% of total supply.
- Ecosystem Development tokens comprise 23.57% of total supply.
- Team tokens comprise 20.00% of total supply.
- Airdrop tokens comprise 5.00% of total supply.
- Advisor tokens comprise 1.00% of total supply."
VITE Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.1343|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$56,790,705.31|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighApr 10, 2021 (4 months ago)
All Time LowMar 13, 2020 (a year ago)
|Circulating Supply||486,079,221 VITE|
|Total Supply||1,018,650,331 VITE|
|Max Supply||No Data|