GSK

SNAKEGSK

Rank # -
Token
On 3,501 watchlists

Status

Market data is untracked

This project is featured as an 'Untracked Listing'

For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)

Sponsored

GSK Price Live Data

Galaxy Snake is based on the traditional NFT model of uniqueness and scarcity that offers players the opportunity to earn potentially lucrative rewards. The Galaxy Snake theme is critical to a vibrant ecosystem whose value is driven by community engagement. It is true that the Token GSK currently lives an online gambling economy, but our future goal is to merge our system with the real world, creating something we call "play-to-earn-live". In such a way that they can use our token in different shops, mainly animals.

Galaxy Snake a uniqueness and scarcity NFT model that offers players the opportunity to earn potentially lucrative rewards. The Galaxy Snake theme is critical to a vibrant ecosystem whose value is driven by community engagement. It is true that the Token $GSK currently lives an online gambling economy, but our future goal is to merge our system with the real world, creating something we call "play-to-earn-live". In such a way that they can use our token in different shops, mainly animals.

The GSK token was minted on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to avoid the high fees and latency associated with ETH transactions recently.

GSK is created as a utility coin in the game GALAXY SNAKE, an open source ecosystem with a wide range of potential applications, the first of which is a platform for collecting collectible NFT Snakes that can be crossed for better levels and rarities. The NFT Snake will grant TOKENS to their possessors within the Incubators of the game.

Once the users have acquired the Snake eggs, these are automatically opened when they are sent and linked to the game. Each egg has its own characteristics and probabilities. Thus creating an automatic chance in the delivery of the NFTs that will be available.

Farm Mode: In farm mode, we will get rewards for putting our snakes to farm in the incubators. We will have to feed them, give them to drink, clean their respective incubator and do the maintenance that the incubator requires.

PVP Mode: To participate in the battles, we must have a minimum of 4 cards (snakes). We will select the snakes that we want to use in battle. They will fight one by one against the rival's snakes. When we select the snakes to fight, the NFT will leave the chart in 3D mode.

Story Mode: We must not forget the story mode, where the player will have to overcome daily missions in order to advance to the next levels. In these levels we will find chests with our skins; potions, food, and all kinds of weapons. This will grant us, depending on the rarity of our snake, a series of advantages over our opponents at the time of battle in PvP mode.

Scholarship Mode: it is well known that some players prefer to obtain snakes and incubators and delegate them to others to carry out the combats or tasks for them. The latter are called scholarship players.

Bets Mode: We know that there are users who do not have the time or knowledge necessary to play, therefore, we have decided to implement external bets. A user will be able to access the list of battles that are about to be played and place their bet on the player they deem appropriate. If the player you have selected is the winner, he will take 85% of what his opponent has bet. Of the remaining 15%, 5% will go to the player who won the battle. In this way, the players who put their investment risk are rewarded and making it possible for outside bets to be made.