CrossFi Price (CRFI)
Why is there no Market Cap?
Please wait, we are loading chart data
CRFI Price Live Data
The live CrossFi price today is $0.419657 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $14,353.45 USD. CrossFi is up 4.04% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #4014, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 100,000,000 CRFI coins.
What is CrossFi
CrossFi is an interoperability cross-chain liquidity solution for decentralized finance. CrossFi introduces a L1+L2 trust layer to help scale the transaction speed, lower the gas fee and further extendable to improve the user experience by giving users the availability to any liquidity pools, such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Flow, or any other blockchain infrastructure. Developed as a way to grant liquidity to locked digital assets, the CrossFi protocol utilizes industry-leading interoperability technology to connect different assets across public chains connecting the DeFi space. Underpinning the protocol’s superior interoperability is its use of the Multi-Asset Adaptor Protocol (MAP) which functions as both a bridge between compatible public chains and an adaptor network between non-compatible chains. Maintained by independent network nodes, the MAP is built upon Substrate, the open-source blockchain development framework built by Parity, which supports rapid docking and deployment of blockchain networks to the Polkadot network
CrossFi brings together stakeholders in the filecoin ecosystem looking to utilize decentralized finance. Two leading filecoin mining manufacturers, Dataline and DCTech, are early supporters and have worked directly with the CrossFi tech team to develop the initial solution utilizing CrossFi’s MAP technology. The key value CrossFi brings to the DeFi space is to give liquidity to locked digital assets similar to a bond. For example, filecoin users can stake their FIL on the filecoin network using the CrossFi protocol and mint an equivalent value amount of ERC20 compliant liquid cFIL. This is a two-way reversal process, meaning users wanting to later unlock their staked filecoin must send the equivalent amount cFIL to the redemption contract, executing a burn of the synthetic cFIL for a small settlement fee. As the protocol-supported liquidity pool is chain-agnostic and utilizes synthetic assets, there is virtually zero slippage as a result of asset swapping.
CRFI is a utility token used on the CrossFi ecosystem. Its multi-asset protocol allows users to collateralize native assets and projection map it to a synthetic asset on another blockchain, allowing its synthetic derivative to be traded as if native to that chain. CRFI is the native currency of the CrossFi ecosystem and is utilized as gas for executing on-chain operations and for paying service and transaction fees. CRFI will also serve as the collateral asset and trading pair for the creation of synthetic assets. Whenever a synthetic asset, such as cUSD, is minted, a collateral ratio of 200% of CRFI tokens must be staked. CRFI token holders can earn rewards by staking their CRFI and securing the network through validator nodes. CRFI stakers will receive staking rewards and service fees in exchange for providing the security, computation, and storage as required by the network. CRFI has a built-in inflationary mechanism at an annual inflation rate of 5-10%. 80% of these tokens will be redistributed pro-rate to CRFI stakers, with the remaining 20% allocated to a stabilization fund. The stabilization fund is intended to help control inflation, ensure proper community incentives, and generally to hedge against risk. The stabilization fund will provide the liquidity pool for the platform stablecoin, cUSD.
CRFI Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High|
|Volume / Market Cap||No Data|
|Market Dominance||No Data|
|Market Cap||No Data|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$41,965,730.48|
|Yesterday's Low / High|
|Yesterday's Open / Close|
|7d Low / 7d High|
|30d Low / 30d High|
|90d Low / 90d High|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High|
All Time HighMay 05, 2021 (3 months ago)
All Time LowMay 08, 2021 (3 months ago)
|CrossFi ROI||No Data|
|Circulating Supply||No Data|
|Total Supply||100,000,000 CRFI|
|Max Supply||100,000,000 CRFI|