LINA Network is a subsidiary of Smart Link Swiss (A multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland) that specializes in Blockchain, AI, and Big Data. LINA Network aims to serve to 10,000 corporations in 2028. According to LINA, it has cooperated with more than 8 companies in Thailand (e.g. S.A.P Siam Food International, AIM THAI Group, Lawola Thai Herb Tech) in building blockchain-based supply chains and more than 30 companies across Asia in FinTech. The LINA Network ecosystem comprises Review, Supply Chain, healthcare, and Identity.
1. LINA Review: Leverage blockchain technology for immutability and transparency
2. LINA Supply Chain: Traceability in food supply chain management
3. LINA Identity: Blockchain-based digital Identity
4. LINA Healthcare: Pending legal interoperability of Electronic Health Records across jurisdictions.
5. Digital Asset: Developed by LINA and slated for demo in November 2019. It will be created in collaboration with universities and governments in LINA Global Blockchain Alliance and tested across 40 countries.