OpenStream World price OSW
Add to watchlist
OpenStream World community
OpenStream World news
About OpenStream World
What Is OpenStream World (OSW)?
OpenStream is a decentralized video streaming network; built to enable various kinds of scalable, easy to host, interactive online events.
OSW is the native utility token that is used for:
- Pay for network broadcast fees
- Staking and Securing the network
- Buy/sell NFTs
OSW application include:
- OpenStream Core is framework for Blockchain-based Video Streaming Web & Applications
- Stream Node Forgers is a node in the OSW network, by deploying a program, it provides video transcoding services (and in the future, other video infrastructure services as well) that allow projects to build scalable video applications and are compensated with OSW tokens and project tokens.
- OpenStream World is an ecosystem that include many products. It provides tools and utilities for building a website that is needed to use livestream feature.
- OpenStream Marketplace is traditional online events rely on centralized companies that provide trust and technology. Although blockchain takes over several types of activities like raising money (either by ICO/IDO/IEO/etc.), its applications are still constrained within a small range of events.
- IOSO stands for Initial Open Stream Offering; this is a new way of raising funds used to start up a business, or to further development and expansion.