eaglecoin price 

Add to watchlist
This is a preview page.
For more details on listing tiers, refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3).
Do you own this project? Update Token Info
Self-reported circulating supply
29,000,000 ELC
Total supply
29,000,000 ELC
Max. supply
29,000,000 ELC
Self-Reported Tags
MarketingShow all

eaglecoin community


eaglecoin news


About eaglecoin

*EagleCoin is a decentralized application platform designed to make apps usable on the web.The network runs on a TRC20&TRC721 Transfer consensus mechanism called. *there are currently 29,000,000 ELC in circulation *ELC launched its mainnet on may 31, 2021 with 29.000.000 ELC tokens created at genesis. *5% of additional supply is issued each year to support the network as epoch rewards, of which 90% goes to validators (4.5% total) and 10% to the protocol treasury (0.5% total). 30% of transaction fees are paid out as rebates to contracts which interact with a transaction, while the remaining 70% are games and a number of subsequent ecosystems according to ELC's own strategy. *ELC is a product of technological intelligence, both with extensive experience in the field of programming. *we first traded at coinsbit.io exchange on 05-07-2021 with limited trading and we decided to rush to be listed on cointiger on 10-08-2021 with stable volume from $500,000 or more up to now *As with other tokens, EagleCoin (ELC) aims to facilitate increased liquidity and provide crypto traders and users in general with a non-volatile asset in relation to tokens. free float *we will have bold ideas in technology in 2022 and in 2023 we will complete each category and will make timely announcements to the community via https://twitter.com/EAGLECOIN9