DAFT

DaftCoinDAFT

Rank #7185
Token
On 5,561 watchlists

DaftCoin Price (DAFT)

$0.0001002
0.02%

0.000000001764 BTC0.06%

0.00000002186 ETH0.52%

Low:$0.000098
High:$0.0001024
24h
DAFT  DaftCoin DAFT
Price:
$0.0001002
 0.02%
Market Cap
- -

Why is there no Market Cap? 

Read More

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$10,018
0.02%
Volume
24h
$10
61.52%
Volume / Market Cap
--
Circulating Supply
--
Max Supply
100,000,000
Total Supply
--
Sponsored

DaftCoin to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

DAFT Price Live Data

The live DaftCoin price today is $0.000100 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $9.94 USD. We update our DAFT to USD price in real-time. DaftCoin is down 0.02% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #7185, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 100,000,000 DAFT coins.

Transaction fee from 1–10%. 75% will be re-distributed to existing DaftCoin holders. The remaining 25% will be burnt instantly, thereby deflating the total supply at each transaction.

Because of this, 75% of the fees generated go to holders of the token. The percentage of fees you earn is calculated by the percentage of DAFT that you own among holders. This generates a much higher yield than would be possible otherwise. The another 25% of the fees are burnt.

In most DeFi applications, users must stake or park their tokens in a contract to earn a yield. DAFT holders may use their tokens in third party lending, yield farming, or any other smart contract in addition to earning yield from the transaction fees.

To facilitate this, the DAFT smart contract exposes some new methods that allow staking contracts to easily determine the fees earned by each holder for any period of time even when funds are pooled together.

DAFT to USD Converter

converter-coin-logo

DAFT

DaftCoin

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

DAFT Price Statistics

DaftCoin Price Today
DaftCoin Price$0.0001002
Price Change24h$-0.00000002425
0.02%
24h Low / 24h High
$0.000098 /
$0.0001024
Trading Volume24h$9.94
61.52%
Volume / Market CapNo Data
Market DominanceNo Data
Market Rank#7185
DaftCoin Market Cap
Market CapNo Data
Fully Diluted Market Cap$10,018.02
0.02%
DaftCoin Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / High
$0.00009624 /
$0.0001024
Yesterday's Open / Close
$0.00009955 /
$0.000101
Yesterday's Change

1.48%

Yesterday's Volume$52.10
DaftCoin Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0.00008718 /
$0.0001024
30d Low / 30d High
$0.00007657 /
$0.0001024
90d Low / 90d High
$0.00004349 /
$0.007165
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.00004349 /
$0.03012
All Time High
Mar 24, 2021 (8 months ago)
$0.03012
99.67%
All Time Low
Sep 28, 2021 (2 months ago)
$0.00004349
130.35%
DaftCoin ROI
No Data
DaftCoin Supply
Circulating SupplyNo Data
Total SupplyNo Data
Max Supply100,000,000 DAFT