DekBox to CNY Chart
Please wait, we are loading chart data
DekBox 今日价格 为 ¥0.078273 CNY，其 24 小时的交易量为 ¥249,137 CNY。 DekBox 在过去 24 小时内下跌了 4.06。 目前的 CoinMarketCap 排名为第 #4022 位，其市值为 暂不提供。 目前无法提供流通供给量信息 此外，供给量上限为90,000,000 DEK 个货币。
What Is DekBox (DEK)?
DekBox (DEK) is a DeFi yield platform deployed on the Binance Smart Chain and OKExChain. The project offers one-stop DeFi swaps, cross-chain lending, NFTs, and cross-chain bridges built with cutting-edge technology. DekBox solves user problems with smart contracts and provides mainstream tokens in the DeFi ecosystem with leading-edge tech.
DekBox is the first DeFi yield platform established and launched by the global community, DeFi Developers Alliance, in December 2020. The creators are attempting to make DeFi more attractive to the public by implementing inclusive financing and more accessibility to the DeFi and NFT ecosystem.
Who Are the Founders of DekBox?
DekBox (DEK) was created by a global developer community mentioned above. As of June 2021, only two team members are known to the public. The first is Vitaliy Volkov, CEO of DekBox. He is also the founder of Astrix Russia and Co-Founder of Bankex Lab. Additionally, Volkov is a speaker and consultant of the Russian Federal Tax Service. The second known member is Alexandra Akimova, COO of DekBox.
What Makes DekBox (DEK) Unique?
DekBox's mission is to promote financial decentralization and achieve inclusive finance.
What the platform offers:
- Liquidity Mining: Platform users can put their tokens into a liquidity pool in return for a reward in the DEK token. This is necessary to ensure liquidity and implement DeFi's end-to-end cross-chain farming.
- SWAP: DekBox provides a universal tool for multi-coin cross-chain swaps and cross-chain trading. It offers users a hassle-free lending and borrowing experience on networks such as Ethereum, BSC, OKExChain, etc.
- Cross-Chain Lending: Free one-click cross-chain lending with support for ETH and BSC.
- NFTs: DekBox meets the needs of community members to release and distribute NFTs through smart contracts. The platform creates, circulates, trades, and stores NFTs.
- Cross-Chain Bridge: The project supports the interoperability of several public chains. DekBox pursues DeFi ecology aggregation and inclusive blockchain development.
- Synthetic Assets: The liquidity income and multi-dimensional value-added of the mortgage PoS assets are delivered to users through a multi-pronged asset synthesis agreement.
Read about one of the first yield farming protocols - yearn.finance (YFI).
What is yield farming? Click here and find out.
What is decentralized finance? Learn more with CMC Alexandria.
View our blog for the latest market news and events.
How Many DekBox (DEK) Coins Are There in Circulation?
DEK is the DekBox native token with a total issuance of 90 million. The allocation is as follows: 10.8 million DEK for the pre-mining test (early contributing miners and institutions to test airdrops), and 79.2 million DEK reserved for mining outputs.
There is also the iDEK token. iDEK is the only DekBox community governance token with a limited supply of 5 million issued tokens. It gives permissions such as voting, mining, and other benefits, including airdrops.
How Is the DekBox Network Secured?
DekBox (DEK) is built on blockchain with smart contracts. The blockchain is protected from attacks due to its strong cryptographic encryption. Third parties blockchain security companies like Armors and Beosin have audited the network to ensure security and offer on-chain asset investigation, threat intelligence, and wallet security. In short, they provide services to protect the smart contracts, DApps, and wallets that exist on DekBox.
Where Can You Buy DekBox (DEK)?
历史最高点Jun 02, 2021 (4 months ago)
历史最低点Jul 10, 2021 (2 months ago)