Prezzo Cartesi (CTSI)
Grafico da Cartesi a EUR
Please wait, we are loading chart data
CTSI Quotazione in tempo reale
Il prezzo odierno di The live è di €0.709247 EUR con un volume di trading in 24 ore di €49,002,933 EUR. Aggiorniamo il prezzo da CTSI a EUR in tempo reale. Cartesi ha registrato un aumento del 8.53% nelle ultime 24 ore. L'attuale posizione in classifica su CoinMarketCap è #164, con una capitalizzazione di mercato pari a €345,515,400 EUR Ha un'offerta circolante pari a 487,158,331 CTSI. e una fornitura massima di 1,000,000,000 CTSI monete.
What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
Cartesi is the first OS on the blockchain, and their Layer-2 solution integrates Linux and standard programming environments to blockchain. This allows developers to code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and services they are used to.
Cartesi bridges the gap between mainstream software and blockchain, welcoming millions of new startups and their developers to blockchain by bringing Linux to blockchain applications. Cartesi combines a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic roll-ups, and side-chains to revolutionize the way developers create blockchain applications.
CTSI Overview and Use Cases
CTSI is a utility token that works as a crypto-fuel for Noether.
- Stakers receive CTSI rewards by staking their tokens and participating in the network.
- Node runners are selected randomly according to a PoS system and gain the right to create the next block.
- Users of the network pay CTSI fees to insert data on the side-chain.
CTSI also plays a role with Descartes Rollups.
- CTSI will be used by DApps to outsource the execution of verifiable and enforceable computation to entities running Descartes nodes.
- Full details can be read on the Cartesi Network and CTSI article.
What makes Cartesi Unique?
What gives Cartesi a competitive edge as a layer-2 and optimistic rollups solution is that it allows developers to code their smart contracts and DApps directly with mainstream software components and Linux OS resources. That represents more than an incremental improvement to decentralized applications. It is a necessary step toward the maturity of the whole blockchain ecosystem. Allowing mainstream programmability means that DApp developers have an entirely new expressive power to create from simple to rather complex smart contracts. It also means opening the doors for extensive adoption of regular developers who have never programmed for blockchain, as they will create decentralized applications with a coding experience similar to desktop or web.
- Cartesi is a layer-2 infrastructure for blockchains that allows developers to code highly scalable smart contracts with mainstream software stacks on a Linux VM. Cartesi uses a combination of rollups and side-chains.
- Mainstream programmability: Developers create smart contracts with mainstream software stacks, taking a productive leap from the limited programmability of blockchain-specific VM's to coding with software components supported by Linux.
- Large scalability: Cartesi enables million-fold computational scalability, data availability of large files and low transaction costs. All while preserving the strong security guarantees of the underlying blockchain.
- Privacy guarantees: Cartesi allows for decentralized games where players conceal their data and Enterprise applications that run on sensitive data, preserving privacy on DApps.
- Portability: Cartesi is blockchain-agnostic and will run on top of the most important chains. The current implementations already support Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Matic (Polygon), with Elrond coming soon.
Who Are the Founders of Cartesi?
The most important asset for Cartesi is a team of very strong professionals, researchers and engineers extremely excited to create and implement novelty in the blockchain space.
Cartesi is made up of a team that comes from very high profile backgrounds, real-world experience at top companies such as Microsoft Research, and PhD’s from top universities like ETH Zurich and Princeton.
To read about our story and see our full team, visit our about page.
Where Can You Buy Cartesi (CTSI)?
You can buy Cartesi (CTSI) on any supported exchange. For the latest list of exchanges and trading pairs for this cryptocurrency, visit the Cartesi ecosystem page.
Convertitore da CTSI a EUR
CTSI Statistiche sui prezzi
|Cambio di prezzo24h||€0.05102|
|24h Basso / 24h Alto|
|Volume degli scambi24h||€48,994,174.71|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.1418|
|Posizione dominante sul mercato||0.02%|
|Cap. del mercato||€345,453,644.38|
|Capitalizzazione di mercato completamente diluita||€709,119,853.78|
|Di ieri Bassa / Alta|
|7d Bassa/ 7d Alta|
|30d Bassa / 30d Alta|
|90d Bassa / 90d Alta|
|52 Settimana Bassa / 52 Settimana Alta|
Più alto di sempreMay 09, 2021 (7 months ago)
Più basso di sempreMay 10, 2020 (2 years ago)
|Rifornimento circolante||487,158,331 CTSI|
|Rifornimento totale||1,000,000,000 CTSI|
|Rifornimento massimo||1,000,000,000 CTSI|