Sobre o DCD Ecosystem
What Is DCD Ecosystem (DCD)?
DCD Ecosystem is a GameFi Infrastructure Protocol, built to help gamers build games, integrate DeFi elements, and launch with reduced time-to-market. We aim to unite all participants in the GameFi industry: developers, game operators, affiliates, and players on a single platform.
DCD is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- Running validator nodes on the network via voting of DCD token holders.
- Used for governance votes.
- Stake for free transactions
DCD tools include:
- DCD SDKs which includes standard data structures and testing tools for C# and C++.
- DCD Wallet with the ability to work with popular wallets of other blockchains.
- DCD Explorer to display real network activity.
- DCD Command Line Tools to allow developers to deploy applications from local environments.
How Many DCD Coins Are There in Circulation?
DCD Ecosystem launched on March 22, 2022 with 320 million DCD tokens. 63% of total supply including team tokens were blocked for network development and are not in circulation. The remaining tokens will be vesting within 3 years to investors and advisors of the project, as well as for marketing needs.
Who Are the Founders of DCD Ecosystem?
DCD is built by Graphene Lab, a team of experienced developers with 6+ years of crypto development experience.
The team has worked with the largest cryptocurrency projects, including BitShares.
Denis Bredikhin, CEO and founder, has been implementing cryptocurrency projects since 2015 and has been working in the field of strategic consulting for over 10 years.
Where Can I Buy DCD Ecosystem (DCD)?
DCD is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges, with cryptocurrency and stablecoin pairs currently available.
New to cryptocurrency? Read CoinMarketCap’s easy guide to buying Bitcoin or any other token.