Puesto # 3430
En 184 listas de seguimiento

Precio de Libonomy (LBY)


0.00004083 BTC14.89%

0.0005266 ETH18.77%

24 horas
LBY  Libonomy LBYPrice: $2.01 16.15%
Cap. de Mercado
- -

¿Por qué no hay Capitalización de Mercado? 

Leer más

Capitalización de mercado totalmente diluida
24 horas
Volumen / Capitalización de mercado
Acciones en circulación
Acciones máximas
Acciones totales

Libonomy Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

LBY Datos de Precio en vivo

Libonomy precio de hoy es el $2.01 USD con un volumen de comercio de 24 horas de $51,676.14 USD. Libonomy subió 16.15% en las últimas 24 horas. La clasificación actual de CoinMarketCap es #3430, con una capitalización de mercado de no disponible. El suministro circulante no está disponible y el suministro máximo no está disponible.

Los cambios principales para comercializar en Libonomy son actualmente BitZ, BigONE, BitForex, ProBit Exchange, y . Puedes encontrar otros listados en nuestra .

What Is Libonomy

Libonomy blockchain is a fast, interoperable, scalable, efficient, secure and versatile open-source blockchain platform that offers developers and business owners an environment to create and run decentralized solutions.

Libonomy presents a redesigned multi layer blockchain architecture, which, in combination with an artificial intelligence governed consensus mechanism called Aphelion, provides a solution to all major blockchain problems.

Due to increased speed, invention of interoperability between public and private blockchains and all-around improved blockchain characteristics, Libonomy can be implemented in use cases that were not possible before in finance, health care, government, education, supply chain and other sectors.

Libocoin (LBY) is the main asset on Libonomy blockchain, it is used within all Libonomy’s activities. LBY is an interoperable coin, transactions have low fees and are completed nearly instantly.

Who Are the Founders of Libonomy?

Libonomy project was started in early 2018 by three swedish entrepreneurs - Richard Haverinen, Fredrik Johansson and Therese Johansson.

Richard Haverinen, CEO of Libonomy, has more than 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur, managing small and large multi-country companies.

Libonomy LTD company was registered in 2020. It is a UK based multi-country blockchain software development company with offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Latvia and Pakistan.

What Makes Libonomy Unique?

Speed: Libonomy offers speed starting at 6000 TPS

Interoperability: Libonomy can provide a bridge between all different public and private blockchains, it is already interoperable with Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains.

Scalability: Aphelion (Libonomy’s AI consensus engine) is smart in distributing resources on a network wide wide variety of nodes.

Reward system: Smart resource management on Libonomy blockchain allows more honest reward distribution, which is based on node contribution in the network.

Universal solution: Libonomy is well suited for any private and public blockchain project.

Security: artificial intelligence consensus Aphelion eliminates known security concerns like double spending, 51% attack, ddos and others.

Dynamic updates: Updates on the Libonomy blockchain happen seamlessly, without causing forks.

Fees: Due to the high transaction speed, Libonomy can process transactions with very low fees.

How Many Libocoins (LBY) Are There?

Total supply of LBY is 70 million.

Approximately 21% (15 million LBY) of total supply has been allocated for the Libonomy team, with the remaining 79% allocated for investors and contributors.

Where Can I Get Libocoin (LBY)?

LBY is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges: Bitz: BigOne: Other:

Libonomy website: Libonomy white paper: Libonomy Discord:






United States Dollar

Estadísticas de precios de LBY

Libonomy Precio hoy
Precio de Libonomy$2.01
Cambio o vuelto de precio24h$0.2799
Mínimo en 24h / Máximo en 24h
$1.72 /
Volumen de Comercio24h$51,676.14
Volumen / Capitalización de mercadoSin datos
Dominio del mercadoSin datos
Nivel de mercado#3430
Capitalización de mercado de Libonomy
Cap. de MercadoSin datos
Capitalización de mercado totalmente diluida$140,916,863.86
Libonomy Precio ayer
Mínimo / Máximo de ayer
$1.69 /
Apertura/cierre de ayer
$1.83 /
Cambio de ayer


Volumen de ayer$53,265.71
Libonomy Historial de precios
Mínimo en 7d / Máximo en 7d
$1.54 /
Mínimo en 30d / Máximo en 30d
$1.21 /
Mínimo en 90d / Máximo en 90d
$1.21 /
Mínimo en 52 semanas / Máximo en 52 semanas
$1.21 /
Máximos en todos los tiempos
Feb 24, 2021 (3 months ago)
Mínimos en todos los tiempos
May 04, 2021 (12 days ago)
ROI de Libonomy


Libonomy Suministro
Acciones en circulaciónSin datos
Acciones totales70,000,000 LBY
Acciones máximasSin datos