Exchanges: 781
Market Cap: 
$2.41T
0.56%
24h Vol: 
$72.56B
4.64%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

Bitcoin’s market dominance drives Layer 2 popularity

Table of Contents

Crypto News

TheBitTimes

By TheBitTimes

a month ago
5 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on May 13, 2024

Crypto News

US Court Orders Seizure Of 279 Crypto Accounts Linked To North Korean Crypto Thefts

The post US Court Orders Seizure Of 279 Crypto Accounts Linked To North Korean Crypto Thefts appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News Justice Timothy Kelly of the US district court has ordered the ...

By CoinPedia News

a month ago
1 min read
Crypto News

Bitcoin Prediction: Will Bounce Back or Retreat Below $60K?

#Bitcoin ($BTC) is encountering persistent hurdles in surpassing the $64,000 resistance levels. A recent decline initiated at the $62,000 resistance zone, with dynamic resistance observed from the ...

By Coingabbar

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

El Salvador Boosts Transparency With Bitcoin Treasury Platform

El Salvador pioneers Bitcoin adoption, unveiling a transparent treasury platform.

By The Crypto Times

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Liminal Expands into Asia with Abu Dhabi Approval

Liminal, a Singapore-based custody service provider, has expanded beyond its shores by attaining regulatory approval in Abu Dhabi. As reported by the company’s spokesperson, Liminal’s subsidiary, F...

By Coin Edition

a month ago
1 min read
Crypto News

THESE 3 Altcoins Will See a Massive Crash

The crypto market has been shaky. Right now the last thing I want to do is to lose more money. To prevent that from happening I keep a close watch on THIS particular monthly event. I mean the crypt...

By Altcoin Buzz

a month ago
9 mins read
Crypto News

Bitcoin Faces Potential Price Adjustment

Recent data from the Coinbase Premium Index suggests a potential decline in Bitcoin‘s price, influenced by the current selling trend among U.S. investors. Continue Reading:Bitcoin Faces Potential P...

By BH NEWS

a month ago
2 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!