Exchanges: 781
Market Cap: 
$2.44T
0.50%
24h Vol: 
$70.2B
24.12%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

Bitcoin’s Value Heads for First Monthly Decline Since August

Table of Contents

Crypto News

crypto.ro global

By crypto.ro global

a month ago
2 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Apr 30, 2024

Crypto News

What Will Be My Portfolio if Render (RNDR) hits $20?

Amidst volatility in the cryptocurrency market, Render (RNDR) holds potential in crypto investing. Priced at $7.70, its ability to surge to $20 sparks curiosity among investors. This article delves...

By Coingape News Media

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Brace for $4 billion worth of crypto token unlocks in May

In May, the cryptocurrency industry will unlock $4 billion worth of tokens among 21 different projects, anticipating a significant sell-off. These token unlocks constitute the cryptocurrencies supp...

By TheBitTimes

a month ago
5 mins read
Crypto News

Litecoin Founder Bullish on SEC Approval of Litecoin ETF

The founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, is certain the SEC will grant admission of a Litecoin (LTC) ETF for trading in the U.S. securities markets. Lee believed this would only be a matter of time. C...

By The Crypto Times

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

First In History: Bitcoin Miners Now Need More Than 1 EH/s Of Power To Mine 1 BTC

On-chain data shows that, for the first time in history, Bitcoin miners require more than 1 EH/s of daily computing power to mine just 1 token of the asset. Bitcoin Hashcoin Has Set A New All-Time ...

By Bitcoinist

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

The Pumping Frenzy: BEFE Coin Takes Center Stage

The BEFE Coin is substantially raising its value right now to cut a niche in the very busy cryptocurrency market. Its sudden expansion has been raising questions among investors on its sustainabili...

By Thecoinrepublic.com

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Alliance Resource Mines 425 BTC in Crypto Venture

Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) has announced significant earnings from its Bitcoin mining initiative, which utilizes excess power at its River View mine. In a recent earnings call, Cary Marshall...

By The Crypto Times

a month ago
2 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!