Exchanges: 774
Market Cap: 
$2.64T
0.55%
24h Vol: 
$81.17B
7.96%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

First In History: Bitcoin Miners Now Need More Than 1 EH/s Of Power To Mine 1 BTC

Table of Contents

Crypto News

First In History: Bitcoin Miners Now Need More Than 1 EH/s Of Power To Mine 1 BTC

Bitcoinist

By Bitcoinist

Created a month ago, last updated a month ago
4 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Apr 30, 2024

Crypto News

Traders’ Anxiety Mounts as Bitcoin and Ethereum Prices Dip to Near Two-Week Lows

The past week has seen a significant downturn in trading activity, reminiscent of levels last witnessed during the final week of January. As traders grapple with indecision, the once fervent calls ...

By TheNewsCrypto

a month ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Solana faces rising MEV bot activity: Should you be concerned?

MEV bot presence on the Solana network has experienced a significant uptick.

By AMBCrypto

a month ago
Crypto News

Sui Teams Up with Google Cloud to Drive Web3 Innovation with Enhanced Security, Scalability and A...

Palo Alto, California, April 30th, 2024, Chainwire Collaboration focuses on tackling key Web3 challenges through data-driven insights, AI-powered development tools and zero-knowledge proofs Sui, th...

By TheNewsCrypto

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Insights on Altcoins Outperforming Bitcoin

Bitcoin price fluctuates, altcoins may outperform. Binance Coin shows potential for significant gains. Continue Reading:Insights on Altcoins Outperforming Bitcoin

By COINTURK NEWS

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

The NFT Market is Set To Soar in 2024: Why You Should Stock Up on Raboo, Gala, and Render Today

The post The NFT Market is Set To Soar in 2024: Why You Should Stock Up on Raboo, Gala, and Render Today appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News As we move deeper into 2024, the NFT market is not ...

By CoinPedia News

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Here’s Why Wormhole (W) Price is Up

Wormhole has revealed enhancements within its ecosystem, sparking interest across the cryptocurrency market. Notably, the W token has embraced the Native Token Transfers (NTT) framework, enabling i...

By CaptainAltcoin

a month ago
5 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!