SOGE

Space HogeSOGE

排名 3113
代币
在6,621自选列表中

Space Hoge价格 (SOGE)

¥0.0000007945
35.01%

<0.00000001 BTC29.26%

<0.00000001 ETH31.21%

最低价:¥0.0000005789
最高价:¥0.0000009005
24小时
SOGE  Space Hoge SOGEPrice: ¥0.0000007945 35.01%
市值
- -

为何没有市值? 

阅读全文

完全稀释后市值
¥79,446,599
35.01%
交易量
24小时
¥1,361,972
7.96%
Volume / Market Cap
--
流通供应量
--
最大供应量
100,000,000,000,000
总供应量
100,000,000,000,000

Space Hoge Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

SOGE实时行情

Space Hoge 今日价格¥7.94e-7 CNY,其 24 小时的交易量为 ¥1,361,972 CNY Space Hoge 在过去 24 小时内增长了 35.01。 目前的 CoinMarketCap 排名为第 #3113 位,其市值为 暂不提供。 目前无法提供流通供给量信息 此外,供给量上限为100,000,000,000,000 SOGE 个货币。

SOGE is a foundational ERC-20 coin that supports and celebrates space exploration. The team tokens will be used to set up various partners with observatories in high altitude locations. These observatories will be used to produce custom NFT’s from beautiful images of the night sky.

Our NFT platform will have smart contracts that auto-inject liquidity into the SOGE/ETH pair. In total, 70% of the Ethereum from the sales will be injected as liquidity, while the other 30% goes towards the development funds.

converter-coin-logo

SOGE

Space Hoge

converter-coin-logo

CNY

Chinese Yuan

SOGE价格统计

Space Hoge 今日价格
Space Hoge价格¥0.0000007945
价格变动24h¥0.000000206
35.01%
24h最低价/ 24h最高价
¥0.0000005789 /
¥0.0000009005
交易量24h¥1,361,972.01
7.96%
Volume / Market Cap无数据
市场占有率无数据
市场排名#3113
Space Hoge市值
市值无数据
完全稀释后市值¥79,446,599.22
35.01%
Space Hoge 昨日价格
昨日低点/高点
¥0.0000005146 /
¥0.0000007719
昨日开盘价/收盘价
¥0.0000007076 /
¥0.0000007719
昨日变化

9.09%

昨日交易量¥1,121,767.92
Space Hoge 价格历史记录
7日低点/高点
¥0.0000003216 /
¥0.000001094
30日低点/高点
¥0.0000003216 /
¥0.00000193
90日低点/高点
¥0.0000003216 /
¥0.00000193
52周低点/高点
¥0.0000003216 /
¥0.00000193
历史最高点
Apr 21, 2021 (17 days ago)
¥0.00000193
58.83%
历史最低点
Apr 08, 2021 (a month ago)
¥0.0000003216
147.02%
Space Hoge投资回报率
无数据
Space Hoge 供应量
流通供应量无数据
总供应量100,000,000,000,000 SOGE
最大供应量100,000,000,000,000 SOGE