Precio de Cartesi (CTSI)
Please wait, we are loading chart data
CTSI Datos de Precio en vivo
Cartesi precio de hoy es el $0.427113 USD con un volumen de comercio de 24 horas de $51,881,705 USD. Cartesi bajó 1.07% en las últimas 24 horas. La clasificación actual de CoinMarketCap es #181, con una capitalización de mercado de $166,911,752 USD. Tiene un suministro circulante de 390,790,415 CTSI monedas y un suministro máximo de 1,000,000,000 CTSI monedas.
What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
Cartesi is taking smart contracts to the next level. It is solving the urgent problem of scalability and high fees on blockchains by implementing a variant of optimistic roll-ups. Most notably, Cartesi is revolutionizing smart contract programming by allowing developers to code with mainstream software stacks. Noether is Cartesi's side-chain that’s optimized for ephemeral data, providing low-cost data availability to DApps.
CTSI Overview and Use Cases
CTSI is a utility token that works as a crypto-fuel for Noether.
- Stakers receive CTSI rewards by staking their tokens and participating in the network.
- Node runners are selected randomly according to a PoS system and gain the right to create the next block.
- Users of the network pay CTSI fees to insert data on the side-chain.
CTSI also plays a role with Descartes Rollups.
- CTSI will be used by DApps to outsource the execution of verifiable and enforceable computation to entities running Descartes nodes.
- Full details can be read on the Cartesi Network and CTSI article.
What makes Cartesi Unique?
What gives Cartesi a competitive edge as a layer-2 and optimistic rollups solution is that it allows developers to code their smart contracts and DApps directly with mainstream software components and Linux OS resources. That represents more than an incremental improvement to decentralized applications. It is a necessary step toward the maturity of the whole blockchain ecosystem. Allowing mainstream programmability means that DApp developers have an entirely new expressive power to create from simple to rather complex smart contracts. It also means opening the doors for extensive adoption of regular developers who have never programmed for blockchain, as they will create decentralized applications with a coding experience similar to desktop or web.
- Cartesi is a layer-2 infrastructure for blockchains that allows developers to code highly scalable smart contracts with mainstream software stacks on a Linux VM. Cartesi uses a combination of rollups and side-chains.
- Mainstream programmability: Developers create smart contracts with mainstream software stacks, taking a productive leap from the limited programmability of blockchain-specific VM's to coding with software components supported by Linux.
- Large scalability: Cartesi enables million-fold computational scalability, data availability of large files and low transaction costs. All while preserving the strong security guarantees of the underlying blockchain.
- Privacy guarantees: Cartesi allows for decentralized games where players conceal their data and Enterprise applications that run on sensitive data, preserving privacy on DApps.
- Portability: Cartesi is blockchain-agnostic and will run on top of the most important chains. The current implementations already support Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Matic (Polygon), with Elrond coming soon.
Who Are the Founders of Cartesi?
The most important asset for Cartesi is a team of very strong professionals, researchers and engineers extremely excited to create and implement novelty in the blockchain space.
Cartesi is made up of a team that comes from very high profile backgrounds, real-world experience at top companies such as Microsoft Research, and PhD’s from top universities like ETH Zurich and Princeton.
To read about our story and see our full team, visit our about page.
Where Can You Buy Cartesi (CTSI)?
You can buy Cartesi (CTSI) on any supported exchange. For the latest list of exchanges and trading pairs for this cryptocurrency, visit the Cartesi ecosystem page.
Estadísticas de precios de CTSI
|Precio de Cartesi||$0.4271|
|Cambio o vuelto de precio24h||$-0.004636|
|Mínimo en 24h / Máximo en 24h|
|Volumen de Comercio24h||$51,881,704.90|
|Volumen / Capitalización de mercado||0.3108|
|Dominio del mercado||0.01%|
|Nivel de mercado||#181|
|Cap. de Mercado||$166,911,752.43|
|Capitalización de mercado totalmente diluida||$427,113,219.84|
|Mínimo / Máximo de ayer|
|Apertura/cierre de ayer|
|Cambio de ayer|
|Volumen de ayer||$18,430,351.37|
|Mínimo en 7d / Máximo en 7d|
|Mínimo en 30d / Máximo en 30d|
|Mínimo en 90d / Máximo en 90d|
|Mínimo en 52 semanas / Máximo en 52 semanas|
Máximos en todos los tiemposMay 09, 2021 (3 months ago)
Mínimos en todos los tiemposMay 10, 2020 (a year ago)
|ROI de Cartesi|
|Acciones en circulación||390,790,415 CTSI|
|Acciones totales||1,000,000,000 CTSI|
|Acciones máximas||1,000,000,000 CTSI|