CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

BTC Halving Could See Wild Volatility Swings — ICOs Offer Steady Gains

Table of Contents

Crypto News

CaptainAltcoin

By CaptainAltcoin

11 days ago
8 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Apr 28, 2024

Crypto News

Polygon Achieves Major Milestone with Robinhood Integration

Polygon (MATIC) has marked a significant advancement in its Q2 2024 strategy through a new collaboration with Robinhood Wallet. Robinhood Wallet now supports cross-chain swaps using Polygon‘s proof...

By Coingape News Media

12 days ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Is The 'Memecoin Supercycle' Over? Mad Crypto Alpha With Ivan

gm, I’m Ivan and welcome to my weekly column Mad Crypto Alpha. Some people want to build the “future of finance,” but I just want to help you make money in crypto. Each Sunday, you get weekly insig...

By Benzinga

11 days ago
Crypto News

Phoenix and Wasabi Wallets End Operations in the US

Acinq’s Phoenix Wallet and zkSNACKs’ Wasabi Wallet are discontinuing services for United States customers. The post Phoenix and Wasabi Wallets End Operations in the US appeared first on Latest News...

By TheCoinrise Media

11 days ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Why Ethereum’s run to $3.3K may be false breakout for ETH’s price

A full retrace may be next for Ethereum despite the quick run up the charts.

By AMBCrypto

11 days ago
Crypto News

Optimism (OP), Theta, Rollbit (RLB) and These 5 Cryptocurrencies Could Rally This Week as They Ge...

The cryptocurrency market is anticipating the incoming week as several projects gear up for significant events and milestones. According to the renowned crypto analyst, The DeFi Investor (@TheDeFin...

By CaptainAltcoin

11 days ago
7 mins read
Crypto News

Understanding Today’s Crypto Market Drop

📉💥 #CryptoCrash Today's market sees major losses, with #Solana and #ShibaInu leading the downturn. What's next for #cryptocurrency? 🤔 #MarketTrends Read More The post Understanding Today’s Crypto M...

By Crypto News Land

11 days ago
2 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!