Exchanges: 781
Market Cap: 
$2.48T
1.89%
24h Vol: 
$88.86B
5.85%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

SAO Network Team Developed a Web3 Personal Card Product “X-Card” at SWF2023 Hackathon

Table of Contents

Announcements

SAO Network Team Developed a Web3 Personal Card Product “X-Card” at SWF2023 Hackathon

ItsBitcoinWorld

By ItsBitcoinWorld

10 months ago
2 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Aug 7, 2023

Crypto News

OPNX Launches Bid To Acquire 75% Of Crypto Lender Hodlnaut

OPNX, the newly launched crypto exchange by founders of the now-defunct Three Arrows Capital (3AC), has reportedly launched a bid to take over struggling crypto lender Hodlnaut. If the bid is appro...

By Crypto Daily™

10 months ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

EtherMail Partners with Huddle01 to Revolutionize Communication Solutions for Web3 Era

Schaan, Liechtenstein, August 7th, 2023, Chainwire EtherMail, the first Web3 Email Solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, has today announced a pa...

By Crypto Daily™

10 months ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Mysterious Entity Burns $4.5 Million Ethereum for Reasons Unknown

Someone with an #ENS name #nd4.eth sent more than 2,500 #ETH worth $4.5 million to a #burn address for no particular reason. Read More The post Mysterious Entity Burns $4.5 Million Ethereum for Rea...

By Crypto News Land

10 months ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Coinbase Challenges SEC's Authority, Seeks Dismissal of Lawsuit

bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, btc, eth, ltc, lunc, terra classic Binance

By Coingabbar

10 months ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

The Highest of Stakes with Richard Heart encapsulates the narcissism of crypto

I usually start my reviews quite confident of what I’m going to write. For instance, before reading the BitBoy book it was easy to know what I was getting into simply by watching several of his obn...

By TheBitTimes

10 months ago
8 mins read
Crypto News

Maker Blocks US Users from the crypto lending platform!

The post Maker Blocks US Users from the crypto lending platform! appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News MakerDAO, a popular decentralized finance (DeFi) platform, has updated its terms of service...

By CoinPedia News

10 months ago
1 min read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!