CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

“I’m not a standup comedian” Jay On-Air just wants to show you the funny side of everyday life

Crypto News

“I’m not a standup comedian” Jay On-Air just wants to show you the funny side of everyday life

Technext.ng

By Technext.ng

a year ago
8 mins read

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on May 5, 2023

Crypto News

PacWest Leads Friday Bank Rally, Closes 81.70% In the Green

Despite Friday proving a day of major gains for regional banks, their shares failed to fully recover from this week’s losses. The post PacWest Leads Friday Bank Rally, Closes 81.70% In the Green ap...

By TokenInsight

a year ago
5 mins read
Crypto News

PEPE’s Market Cap Soars Above $1 Billion Following Binance Listing

PEPE's market cap surged to well above $1 trillion after another green day for the asset.

By CryptoPotato_News

a year ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Crypto Enthusiasts Receive Massive $13,000 Airdrop After Sharing Their $ETH Wallet Addresses on T...

Amazing success stories are widespread in the ever-changing cryptocurrency sector, even if these wins stem from apparently dangerous activity. After putting their wallet addresses on a Twitter post...

By ItsBitcoinWorld

a year ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Cryptoys Announces Launch of Star Wars NFT Collection

The Star Wars NFTs from Cryptoys will include 15 different "digital toys" based on fan-favorite characters. Read it on.

By TheNewsCrypto

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

CryptoSlate wMarket Update: Bitcoin maintains $29k in flat market performance

The cryptocurrency market cap saw net outflows of $10 billion over the last 24 hours and currently stands at $1.19 trillion — down 0.6% from $1.20 trillion. During the reporting period, Bitcoin (BT...

By CryptoSlate

a year ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

LedgerX Sale Approved in FTX Bankruptcy Case

The judge overseeing the bankruptcy case of FTX has approved the sale of LedgerX to...

By UNLOCK_ENG

a year ago
2 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!