JOB

JobchainJOB

Puesto # 1129
Token
En 2,158 listas de seguimiento

Precio de Jobchain (JOB)

$0.001156
4.59%

0.0000000236 BTC0.19%

0.0000002987 ETH2.13%

Disminuir:$0.00107
Elevar:$0.00124
24 horas
JOB  Jobchain JOBPrice: $0.001156 4.59%
Cap. de Mercado
$8,034,474
4.59%
Capitalización de mercado totalmente diluida
$115,561,405
4.59%
Volumen
24 horas
$266,232
4.85%
Volumen / Capitalización de mercado
0.03314
Acciones en circulación
6.95B JOB
7%
Acciones máximas
100,000,000,000
Acciones totales
100,000,000,000

Jobchain Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

JOB Datos de Precio en vivo

Jobchain precio de hoy es el $0.001156 USD con un volumen de comercio de 24 horas de $266,232 USD. Jobchain bajó 4.59% en las últimas 24 horas. La clasificación actual de CoinMarketCap es #1129, con una capitalización de mercado de $8,034,474 USD. Tiene un suministro circulante de 6,952,558,293 JOB monedas y un suministro máximo de 100,000,000,000 JOB monedas.

Los cambios principales para comercializar en Jobchain son actualmente DigiFinex, IndoEx, ProBit Exchange, Bittrex, y . Puedes encontrar otros listados en nuestra .

What Is Jobchain (JOB)

Jobchain® is a decentralized application platform designed to allow anybody to hire and get hired while receiving their salary in cryptocurrency.

JOB is the native utility token that is used for:

  • Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
  • Running verification nodes on the network via staking JOB tokens.
  • Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated.
  • Fees for processing JOB contracts
  • Fees for cryptocurrency exchange services
  • Fees for decentralized services
  • Cashback in salaries
  • Cashback in online purchases

There are 7 levels of the JOB Token Holders depending on how many tokens are held by the user. Depending on the level, users will benefit of remarkable perks as well as a reduction of the commission paid to Jobchain® for accessing services as hiring people, paying online, exchange cryptocurrency etc.

Jobchain® Platform include:

  • Identity and Education Wallet
  • Keep your identity safely
  • Store your verified college degrees
  • Store your official licenses
  • Use your identity QR for payments/Access
  • Cryptocurrency Wallet

Store multiple cryptocurrencies

  • Deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies
  • Buy/sell cryptocurrencies
  • Pay in stores with QR code with cryptocurrencies
  • Deposit/withdraw fiat currrencies to bank accounts

Labor Market

  • Find jobs/hire anytime, anywhere
  • Filter workers by rating/availability
  • Store the work experience
  • Choose the currency for salaries

How Many JOB Tokens Are There in Circulation?

Jobchain® was launched 1st May 2019 with 100 billion JOB tokens created at genesis. It has a limited supply, and no more JOB Tokens can be created. There are 5 wallets held by the Jobchain® corporation. 10% of the tokens are already in circulation and the remaining 90% are locked and they will be released in the following five years. Burn events will be carried out to reduce supply.

Who Are the Founders of Jobchain®?

The Jobchain® Project is being developed with a set experts and advisors from the United Nations (UN), International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Organization for Co-operation and Security in Europe (OSCE) and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).

Where Can I Buy Jobchain® JOB Token?

JOB is available for trading on a growing number of exchanges.

Where is the Jobchain® Central Office?

Jobchain GmbH is a registered corporation in Austria, Spain and EEUU. The central offices are located in Vienna, Austria.

converter-coin-logo

JOB

Jobchain

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

Estadísticas de precios de JOB

Jobchain Precio hoy
Precio de Jobchain$0.001156
Cambio o vuelto de precio24h$-0.00005565
4.59%
Mínimo en 24h / Máximo en 24h
$0.00107 /
$0.00124
Volumen de Comercio24h$266,232.23
4.85%
Volumen / Capitalización de mercado0.03314
Dominio del mercado0.00%
Nivel de mercado#1129
Capitalización de mercado de Jobchain
Cap. de Mercado$8,034,474.02
4.59%
Capitalización de mercado totalmente diluida$115,561,404.65
4.59%
Jobchain Precio ayer
Mínimo / Máximo de ayer
$0.001064 /
$0.001265
Apertura/cierre de ayer
$0.001257 /
$0.001092
Cambio de ayer

13.16%

Volumen de ayer$250,316.86
Jobchain Historial de precios
Mínimo en 7d / Máximo en 7d
$0.0009368 /
$0.001433
Mínimo en 30d / Máximo en 30d
$0.0009368 /
$0.002054
Mínimo en 90d / Máximo en 90d
$0.0004824 /
$0.003805
Mínimo en 52 semanas / Máximo en 52 semanas
$0.00001373 /
$0.02952
Máximos en todos los tiempos
Dec 17, 2020 (5 months ago)
$0.02952
96.08%
Mínimos en todos los tiempos
Jan 29, 2020 (a year ago)
$0.00000234
49285.22%
ROI de Jobchain

1055.61%

Jobchain Suministro
Acciones en circulación6,952,558,293 JOB
Acciones totales100,000,000,000 JOB
Acciones máximas100,000,000,000 JOB