Exchanges: 774
Market Cap: 
$2.57T
0.98%
24h Vol: 
$75.01B
51.54%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

5 Key Altcoins on Crypto Whales' Radar for May: Should I Buy or Skip?

Table of Contents

Crypto News

Crypto Daily™

By Crypto Daily™

a month ago
5 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on May 1, 2024

Crypto News

Nvidia’s Blackwell Chip: A Game Changer for AI, Not for Bitcoin Mining

Nvidia has unveiled its next-generation Blackwell GPUs, marking a significant milestone in computing and AI technology. Introduced by CEO Jensen Huang in March 2024, these GPUs are poised to ignite...

By Ultramining_Eng

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Apple Developing AI Enhanced Safari 18 for Improved Browsing Experience

Apple, according to recent reports, is in the final phase of bringing out Safari 18, the next-generation web browser that is fitted with more of the AI technologies. The thing next to Safari is the...

By Cryptopolitan_News

a month ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Forbes Warned About These 20 Altcoins! "XRP, Litecoin (LTC) and Cardano (ADA) are also on the list!"

Forbes labeled 20 altcoins as zombies, including XRP, Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum Classic (ETC). Continue Reading: Forbes Warned About These 20 Altcoins! "XRP, Litecoin (LTC) and Car...

By Bitcoin Sistemi EN

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Tether’s Q1 2024 Report Reveals $4.52B Net Profit and Strong Reserves

The USDT stablecoin’s issuer, Tether, has released its Q1 attestation report for 2024. As of March 31, 2024, the most recent attestation extends beyond the reserves supporting Tether stablecoins. I...

By TheNewsCrypto

a month ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Cat Of Elon Price Prediction: ELONCAT Plunges 70% As This New AI Meme Coin ICO Charges Toward $1 ...

The Cat of Elon price has dipped 70% in the past 24 hours to trade for $0.0004493 as of 04:06 a.m. EST alongside a trading volume slump of almost 60%.It comes on the back of a broader market bloodb...

By TheBitTimes

a month ago
6 mins read
Crypto News

Taiwan’s Q1 Economic Growth Surges to 6.51% Driven by AI Exports

The Taiwanese economy expanded by a whopping 6.51% at the beginning of 2024, which is the highest point in the past three years. These records have been partly attributed to the advent of the inter...

By Cryptopolitan_News

a month ago
3 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!