CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

ViaBTC×Goldshell: Mine KAS, Win Double Rewards KA BOX & Coupons!

Crypto News

BeInCrypto

By BeInCrypto

a month ago

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Mar 28, 2024

Crypto News

Crypto Community Reacts As Ethereum Hits 1 Million Validators Milestone

The Ethereum network has surpassed a significant milestone, with over one million network validators now active and more than 32 million ETH, valued at $114 billion, currently staked in the market....

By DeFi Planet

a month ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Edward Snowden Predicts SEC Will 'Lose So Hard In Court' against Coinbase: Gensler Had To Approve...

Whistleblower and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) supporter Edward Snowden isn’t bothered by the U.S. read more

By Benzinga

a month ago
Crypto News

BitBrawl Partners With Animoca Brands To Boost Its NFT Gaming Experience

BitBrawl, a cross-chain platformer fighting game, has partnered with blockchain gaming giant Animoca Brands to boost its fighting gaming experience. The integration has appeared amid the recent gen...

By TheBitTimes

a month ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Analysis: Can It Reach $0.36 In April?

DOGE’s price surge to its highest level since December 2021, coupled with bullish EMA signals, highlights its positive momentum. The uptrend is supported by a rise in addresses holding over 10 mill...

By BeInCrypto

a month ago
1 min read
Crypto News

FTX Fallout: Victims’ Stories Pile Up As Sam Bankman-Fried Faces Judge

The upcoming sentencing of Sam Bankman-Fried, founder of the now-bankrupt FTX cryptocurrency exchange, is taking on a new dimension as the emotional and financial wreckage left behind by the compan...

By Bitcoinist

a month ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

The Final Chapter of FTX Saga: Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced to 25 Years

The post The Final Chapter of FTX Saga: Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced to 25 Years appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News In a dramatic turn of events, Sam Bankman-Fried, the once-glorified crypto m...

By CoinPedia News

a month ago
3 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!