CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

Shiba Inu [SHIB] December End Price Prediction

Crypto News

TheBitTimes

By TheBitTimes

5 months ago
4 mins read

1 like

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Dec 18, 2023

Crypto News

ChatGPT predicts Polkadot price for the start of 2024

The broader crypto market has recently witnessed an astonishing rally, propelling several cryptocurrencies to values unseen for more than a year. In less than two months, Bitcoin (BTC) surged from ...

By TheBitTimes

5 months ago
7 mins read
Crypto News

OKX NFT marketplace overtakes OpenSea and Blur in trading volume

The daily trading volume of the OKX non-fungible tokens (NFT) marketplace has surpassed market leaders Blur and Magic Eden. On Dec. 18, the trading platform’s indicator was $45.31 million putting i...

By crypto.news

5 months ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

The Sandbox meets a formidable opponent in this new cryptocurrency attracting investor focus

The Sandbox (SAND) has upgraded its NFT Royalty program.SAND’s value could jump following the announcement.NuggetRush (NUGX) is gearing up for a 58.3% increase as it nears round four of its presale...

By TheBitTimes

5 months ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Are IDOs Worth your Time? Pros and Cons

We have a community question, “I find the whole process of IDO very cumbersome - like WorkX, I wanted to participate but then it was immediately sold out “

By Altcoin Buzz

5 months ago
1 min read
Crypto News

Ripple’s Monica Long Advocates Crypto for Swift Global Commerce

The President of #Ripple, Monica Long discusses the impact of #cryptocurrencies like #BTC and #XRP on global trade and #CBDCs. #Bitcoin #TradFi #RippleLabs #MonicaLong Read More The post Ripple’s M...

By Crypto News Land

5 months ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

ADA’s Price Analysis: Will $0.55 Hold or Is $0.50 the Next Stop?

📉 Cardano (ADA) Price Drops 3.43% in 24 Hours! What's Next? #Cardano #ADA #Cryptocurrency #PriceDrop #CryptoNews Read More The post ADA’s Price Analysis: Will $0.55 Hold or Is $0.50 the Next Stop? ...

By Crypto News Land

5 months ago
2 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!