Cryptos: 2.4M+
Exchanges: 783
Market Cap: 
$2.39T
1.23%
24h Vol: 
$58.61B
33.35%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

The price of Bitcoin has hit a one-year high. What’s next?

Table of Contents

Crypto News / Announcements / Trading Analysis

The price of Bitcoin has hit a one-year high. What’s next?

Crypto Upvotes News

By Crypto Upvotes News

a year ago
2 mins read
The price of Bitcoin has hit a one-year high. What’s next?

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Jul 10, 2023

Crypto News

Bitcoin Mining Reaches 92.5% Completion, Only 7.5% Left to Mine.

As Bitcoin mining nears completion, 92.5% of all coins have been mined, leaving just 7.5% to be obtained.

By CryptoTale

a year ago
1 min read
Crypto News

Coinbase Executives Embroiled in Controversy over Secret Stock Sales

Coinbase, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges that has gone public in the U.S., faces a serious situation. Even though it appears that Coinbase is putting up a tough fight after facing laws...

By COINTURK NEWS

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

The Rise Of Golteum Amidst Other DeFi Protocols

The post The Rise Of Golteum Amidst Other DeFi Protocols appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News Decentralized finance (DeFi) has emerged as a formidable force in blockchain technology. DeFi proto...

By CoinPedia News

a year ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

PEPE’s Technicals Suggest It May Challenge a Key Resistance Soon

The crypto market tracking website, CoinMarketCap, indicated that Pepe (PEPE) occupied the top spot on its trending list at press time. This came after the meme coin saw its price drop by more than...

By Coin Edition

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Building the Future: IOTA-Core Update Unveils Congestion Control, Mana, and Staking Features for ...

During June last month, the major focus for IOTA core development were updates regarding Mana, Congestion Control, and Staking. In addition to Mana and Congestion Control, the team is working on in...

By Crypto News Flash

a year ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Bitcoin hashrate reaches new all-time high

Bitcoin mining activity is increasing globally as market participants pump fresh capital into their businesses. While the leading United States-based bitcoin (BTC) miners, such as Marathon Digital ...

By crypto.news

a year ago
3 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!