Exchanges: 780
Market Cap: 
$2.55T
2.68%
24h Vol: 
$106.46B
42.24%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

Nigeria’s blockchain-powered anti-counterfeiting startup, Chekkit secures funding from Adaverse to scale its technology

Crypto News

Nigeria’s blockchain-powered anti-counterfeiting startup, Chekkit secures funding from Adaverse to scale its technology

Technext.ng

By Technext.ng

a year ago
5 mins read

0 likes

|
1 shared

Other articles published on Apr 19, 2023

Crypto News

KuCoin-Backed PlayZap Games Announces $PZP Token Listing on April 19th

PlayZap ($PZP) is launching across four popular CEX & DEX exchanges – KuCoin, MojitoSwap, Gate, and BTSE – on the 19th of April, 2023. PZP is the native token of PlayZap Games, a sk...

By Cryptopolitan_News

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

How to Make A Dynamic Portfolio Despite Crypto Market Complexity

The cryptocurrency market is an emerging and dynamic space, which has witnessed explosive growth in recent years. As more investors and traders flock to the market, the challenges of market uncerta...

By Cryptopolitan_News

a year ago
12 mins read
Crypto News

SEC Could Access Singapore Records In Terra Founder Investigation

The records of the Luna Foundation Guard and Do Kwon’s operations, which have been stored with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), can now be accessed by the U.S. Securities and Exchan...

By Crypto Daily™

a year ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Coinbase Gears Up For Lengthy Court Battle With The SEC

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has warned that the cryptocurrency exchange faces a multi-year court battle with the SEC.  Armstrong also stated that the exchange is considering other options, in...

By Crypto Daily™

a year ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

I Took Andrew Tate’s Crypto Course So You Don’t Have To

I remember the first time I came across Andrew Tate. While scrolling through TikTok mindlessly, I had to pause for a second when I saw a man in sunglasses, indoors, spewing controversial comments. ...

By Chain Debrief

a year ago
8 mins read
Crypto News

Shido Perpetual having million dollar volume!

Shido Perpetual having million dollar volume!

By Shido

a year ago
1 min read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!