Exchanges: 794
Market Cap: 
$2.39T
3.15%
24h Vol: 
$78.63B
11.76%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

Bitcoin Inscription BRC20 Race Heats Up, Can I Still Buy Now and Where Can I Trade?

Market Musing-g / Announcements / Marketing

Bitcoin Inscription BRC20 Race Heats Up, Can I Still Buy Now and Where Can I Trade?

LBank

By LBank

Created 8 months ago, last updated 8 months ago
3 mins read

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Dec 11, 2023

Market Musing-g

Venus Price Prediction: Is $50 a Realistic Goal for XVS by 2025?

1 The Venus crypto price slid 6.55% in the past 24 hours and currently trades at $9.68. 2 The XVS coin price prediction shows that it may gain over 650% by the end of the financial year 2028 and re...

By Thecoinrepublic.com

7 months ago
4 mins read
Market Musing-g

FTX challenges IRS’s $24 billion tax claim in bankruptcy court

In an ongoing legal tussle with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), lawyers for the bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX have challenged the tax authority’s hefty claim for back taxes. The recent d...

By Cryptopolitan_News

7 months ago
3 mins read
Market Musing-g

Cryptocurrency Developments in Turkey: Banks Take Steps into Crypto

Turkish banks are showing interest in cryptocurrency. Akbank becomes the majority shareholder of a crypto platform. The post Cryptocurrency Developments in Turkey: Banks Take Steps into Crypto appe...

By COINTURK NEWS

7 months ago
2 mins read
Market Musing-g

How Can You Contribute to the Next Bitcoin Rally?

Bitcoin price drops by approximately 7.5% overnight. Multiple factors contribute to the price drop. The post How Can You Contribute to the Next Bitcoin Rally? appeared first on COINTURK NEWS.

By COINTURK NEWS

7 months ago
3 mins read
Market Musing-g

Altcoin Market Cap Could Reach $5,000,000,000 by 2025: Analyst Explains How This Will Happen

In a bold proclamation, crypto trader Ash Crypto foresees the impending arrival of the most significant altcoin season to date, predicting that the altcoin market cap could surge to an astonishing ...

By CaptainAltcoin

8 months ago
4 mins read
Market Musing-g

A startup has developed a home heater that mines Bitcoin

HeatBit presented a new device combining a Bitcoin miner with a heater. Crypto.news talked with its developer during the Web Summit in Lisbon.An individual Bitcoin transaction is estimated to consu...

By TheBitTimes

7 months ago
8 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!