Exchanges: 781
Market Cap: 
$2.37T
0.50%
24h Vol: 
$58.67B
33.89%
 ETH Gas: 

CoinMarketCap: Read what our contributors have to say. This content is provided by the community. DYOR!

We list Worldcoin (WLD): The currency of the creator of Chat GPT comes to Bit2Me!

Table of Contents

Announcements

We list Worldcoin (WLD): The currency of the creator of Chat GPT comes to Bit2Me!

Bit2Me

By Bit2Me

Created a year ago, last updated a year ago
2 mins read

Table of Contents

0 likes

|
0 shared

Other articles published on Jul 27, 2023

Blog

Bitcoin Whale Inflows Reach New Highs, Market Watches Closely

Glassnode’s latest analysis reveals a surge in Bitcoin whale inflows, igniting concerns over market volatility and potential impact on the BTC price.

By BlockchainReporter

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

SEC Brings Charges Against Quantstamp Over $28M ICO

Blockchain security firm Quantstamp is under scrutiny from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for conducting an unregistered initial coin offering (ICO) in 2017. The firm ha...

By Crypto Daily™

a year ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

Ape Price Prediction: The Ape Price Might Make A Slight Correction

1 Ape is trading at $1.98 while seeing a rise of 20% in the 24-hour trading volume (press time). 2 Ape price is down by 4.16% in the last 7 days. Ape price prediction indicates that bears are enter...

By Thecoinrepublic.com

a year ago
4 mins read
Crypto News

Pepe Whales Cause Waves with Billion-Dollar Buy

Two crypto investors, or 'whales', have made a high-stakes gamble on the struggling Pepe cryptocurrency, purchasing a collective 1.56 trillion tokens for a total of 1,100 Ether ($2.06 million)

By U_Today

a year ago
2 mins read
Crypto News

Electronic Music Platform Beatport Pivots to Web3 With an NFT Marketplace on Polkadot

The company also launched ‘NACHTS’, a collection of 175 unique portraits synced with music composed using AI models to create work based on Berlin’s city-wide shutdown during the pandemic. The post...

By NFTgators

a year ago
3 mins read
Crypto News

CSX Corporation Stock Price Prediction: Will CSX Cross $35 Mark?

1 CSX Corporation is trading at $32 with a minor drop of 0.66% in the previous trading session and its 52-week price range is $25.80 -34.71. 2 CSX Corporation’s market capitalization is $66.55 Bill...

By Thecoinrepublic.com

a year ago
3 mins read

Join the thousands already learning crypto!

Join our free newsletter for daily crypto updates!